Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

What's New Wednesday: May 8

ikat bags 5.8.jpg

Sephora Collection Summer Bag Collection

Full disclosure: I've bought at least one bag from nearly every new Sephora Bag Collection since I started working here (they're perfect for moving your important items when you switch purses). So, I have a ton of them. That will not, however, stop me from picking up the adorable East Hampton Day Tripper from this collection. While I have no plans of hitting up East Hampton this summer, that little guy will be perfect for stashing all of my must-haves.

occ 5.8.jpg

Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar & Nail Lacquer Set

I LOVE OCC nail polish. Love, love, love. It covers in one coat, is super glossy, and doesn't chip! I also love a value (well-documented on Show & Tell), so when I saw that this set includes full size nail polish and a coordinating lip tar for less than if you bought the two separately, I knew I had to own one. Or maybe all six. Maybe.

lash stash 5.8.jpg

Sephora Favorites Lash Stash To Go

In light of the lively conversation we just had about our favorite mascaras last week, I'd be remiss not to alert you that THE LASH STASH IS HERE. 5 of our favorite mascaras (all of which were called out last week in the comments as top faves, btw) in handy travel sizes. But wait, there's more! This time, the stash comes with a voucher for a full-size mascara! How great is that?

What is new on the site that you're dying to try? Show & Tell in the comments!

See what's new: http://seph.me/13cr5Ez

Re: What's New Wednesday: May 8

lol @beautylovingirl. Thanks for the HINT! 🙂

Anonymous Insider

@candacebt- So ya know what would be a great summer 500 point perk for VIB's??? One of those summer bags (we'll even take the smallest) filled with some deluxe samples of summer time goodies....HINT ......HINT:D

I am SUCH a makeup bag hoarder. The tokidoki phase was the worst, I think I bought a bag from every single collection!

@sephoramusthave - the OCC polishes are $10, which is at the top of my price range for nail polishes, but I swear they are worth it.

I LOVE makeup bags. I got one not too long ago that I absolutely love and use every single day. I'm drawn to them all the time but don't travel enough to justify buying tons of different ones. I'd like to try the OCC nail polish, if they aren't too expensive (nailpolish is not something that I like to splurge on). I have the OCC lip tar in anime and its just gorgeous 😄

I am really loving the colors and assortment of shapes and sizes on the summer bags.

The Lip Tar colors are seriously gorgeous but I need to take a deep breath and count to ten before I purchase ANOTHER lipcolor! LOL  I have been guilty of total gluttony  this year when it comes to lipsticks and glosses.

Anonymous Insider

I'm loving the colors of the summer bags! YAY SUMMER!

There are tons of different lip tar shades, but this kit specifically comes in 6 really pretty ones! And they aren't all neon 🙂

I bought and returned the lip tar because i found it a bit too neon for me, but im seriously thinking i may go a purchase again! LOL

8 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
Photos3
  • ikat bags 5.8.jpg
  • occ 5.8.jpg
  • lash stash 5.8.jpg
testing