Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

What's New Wednesday: March 13

Little known fact: sephora.com used to update the new product assortment every Tuesday night, so Wednesday mornings there would always be fresh goodies to check out on the site. Once I discovered this, I couldn't wait to get into work the morning after a new product push to update my shopping list (product junkie confessions over here, folks).

The website updates more often now, but I haven't gotten out of the habit of browsing every Wednesday. Check back on Show & Tell each week to see my picks for new products I’m excited about, and share your own!

Here’s what caught my eye today:

Cliniquechubby_3.13.jpg

Clinique Chubby Stick Intense Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm

I already own 3 different shades of the original Chubby Stick; I’m super juiced to try this great formula with more pigment.

Shop it> http://seph.me/YsmfdQ

devacurldryer_st_3.13.jpg

DevaCurl Dryer & DevaFuser

Um, it’s a dryer with a diffuser SHAPED LIKE A HAND. What crazy genius came up with this? Perfect for all of my “wash-and-go” days on the horizon.

Shop it> http://seph.me/ZLEWxp

jm infinity cream_st_3.13.jpg

Josie Maran Argan Infinity Cream Intensive Creamy Oil

I use Josie Maran’s Argan oil everywhere (it has done straight-up wonders for my dry winter cuticles), so I can’t wait to get my hands on this. It also looks easier to toss in my purse, which is a plus.

Shop it> http://seph.me/15N7rMZ

What is new on the site that you're dying to try? Show & Tell in the comments!

See what's new: http://seph.me/Ysm8Pj

Anonymous Insider

Re: What's New Wednesday: March 13

@sephoramusthave - we love pics! There should be a little image of a tree in the top of the comment box right next to the font buttons. Click that button to upload a photo.

pictures.jpg

That Josie Maran cream oil tubey thing looks good. I havent tried much from her, I bought a kit once, but used some and gave some away. My absolute FAVE thing from her is the argan color stick in pink petal (or is it petal pink?). I have the travel sized one (big difference between travel sized and deluxe sample) and I've used it a lot on both lips and cheeks and I still have plenty left! Its the most gorgeous pink, I get compliments all the time, especially when its on my lips and when I pull out this chubby stick they have this look as if to say (say whaaaaaaaaaa) lol. Its everything that I thought the nars multiples should have been but arent. Its pigmented, it lasts all day, works perfectly as blush and lipstick. When I run out, I'm getting the full sized one. I hope its never ever discontinued!

Okay side note...where is the little "picture link" thingy in this thread? Its everywhere except this thread! I wanna show off the Josie Maran color stick! Pictures work, they really do. There's only so much you can do with words!

ok, i saw that Dr. Dennis Gross steamer thing and thought "meh" but as soon as I read dianabt's comment I now feel like I HAVE to have it!  Love how BT works!

I do the same thing! Now I feel better knowing I'm not the only one who's excited every Wednesday morning to see what's new and interesting. In particular I usually check out the sale section, because they usually add new items there as well, and really good deals are often gone very quickly.

I was super excited to see that the Sephora + Pantone Universe Precious Metals Shadow Pallette was only $27! It's been on my shopping list since it came out.

s1460427-main-Lhero.jpg

Also, I really want to try the new Bumble and Bumble Thickening Full Form Mousse. My hair is very fine and very straight, and this stuff looks like it'd give it some serious volume.

s1489988-main-hero.jpg

@Diana - what the what? A face steamer? I feel like I need that immediately.

http://www.sephora.com/steamer-solutions-P377923?skuId=1502590

@beautytester - I sooo want to try that hair shadow. If I can get my hands on some in the office, I'll post a pic! I'm really intrigued to see if it will work on my dark hair.

@maltipoo - I've have the NARS tinted moisturizer and I love it. I actually mix it with my Smashbox BB cream to get my exact color, but the coverage between the mix is awesome.

@cherrybombastic - I love the idea of Infinity cream as an eye cream, hadn't thought of that!

@triciaann12 - now you just have to check here on Wednesdays too to make sure you didn't miss anything 🙂

Anonymous Insider

The Nars God created woman palette needs to be with the rest of my eye shawdows, it looks lonely!:)

Well, if we are talking about what's new:

- Hair shadow: I'm very intrigued. I have thin oily hair and don't like doing anything possibly damaging, but this look harmless and fun. It would be really fun to make shapes on the hair, like how in cartoons black hair have a blue/purple shine, so I can do a dark blue heart print on my hair so at first glance it looks like just light shining until you see the heart shape. Of course, orange and pink are always fun.

- The weather's getting warmer so I'm on the hunt for a good gel cream in preparation for the summer. Fresh rose gel cream looks promising (a much lighter/refreshing version of Korres Rose). Their rose mask feels great but I feel like the effect is temporary, so I wonder if this will deliver a good result.

This is a fun post, and I don't know about you guys but THIS looks amazing:

Dr. Dennis Gross Steamer Solutions

steamer solution.jpg

An at home steaming facial treatment? The price of it alone is just worth it and what a great way to exfoliate your skin easily and gently with just steam. Nothing but great reviews so far and it's so cool, I just may have to get this!

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

I got a sample of the Josie Maran Infinity Cream, and I love using it as an eye cream and the leftover on my lips! Sadly, the Sephora associate squeezed every last bit of sample in the container. I would have purchased that cream rightaway, but the store didn't have any in stock, so online shipping it is!

Anonymous Insider

Hey Candace!  I must be pretty crazy too, I always was excited to check the website Wednesday morning to browse through the newly highlighted products...

Right now I'm really curious about the Houglass Ambient Light powders-I swatched Ethereal Light and Diffused Light (I was surprised to find that Diffused light clearly had some shimmer in it, I don't know if it would show up on the face, but right now I think I'd go for Ethereal Light, but it's pretty expensive for a powder!)

Hourglass - Ambient Lighting Powder

@glossy: That palette is gorgeous!  But I feel bad purchasing eyeshadow palettes because I've got a whole Naked Palette, Kat Von D Palette, and some single shadows to use up first-also I don't know if I would get as much use out of the darker shades in that palette.  It looks so beautiful though!

I've been on a hunt for the perfect tinted moisturizer, I hate things with too much coverage since my skin isn't too bad, it just needs to be evened out a bit.  I finally got a sample of the Nars Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer and it's perfect!  I can't wait to buy a bottle when I run out of my current tm... 🙂

NARS - Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30

@glossy - Um, I have it, and I love it! The bottom left color is a dream and the palette travels really well.

Conversation Stats
  • 14 replies
  • 18 Hearts Given
  • 11 Contributors
Photos7
  • Cliniquechubby_3.13.jpg
  • devacurldryer_st_3.13.jpg
  • jm infinity cream_st_3.13.jpg
  • steamer solution.jpg
  • s1460427-main-Lhero.jpg
  • s1489988-main-hero.jpg