Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

What's New Wednesday: June 5

I could be wrong, but I'm guessing that your Dad doesn't shop at Sephora. However with Father's Day fast approaching, now is the perfect time to expose him to some hoity-toity (direct quote from my father) men's grooming essentials. He'll look snazzy and fresh without ever having to step foot in a store.

Here are my picks for great Father's Day gifts:

travel kit 6.5.jpg

If your Dad is a travelin' man...

Anthony Logistics The Essential Traveler Kit

I know very few men who put as much thought into their travel grooming products as I (or most women) do, so these little kits are great; they are hands down my favorite man gift.  Everything your Dad needs to look sharp on the go, no thought required.

leading man 6.5.jpg

If your Dad is a little indecisive...

The Leading Man Fragrance Impression Sampler for Him

So Mom makes all of the decisions in the house? (Which is how it should be, duh.) No problem, This 4-piece set of stylish colognes (including one Clinique facial scrub) is perfect. Get it for your Dad, and he can redeem the certificate for a full-size version of the scent Mom likes the best. Everybody wins!

art of shaving 6.5.jpgIf your Dad thinks he's a certain 60's era ad exec...

The Art of Shaving The 4 Elements of the Perfect Shave™ - Unscented

Does Dad work at a start-up but yearns for tailored suits at the office and 3 martini lunches? This luxurious shave set is for him. I'm cheating with this one because it's not exactly a new product, but it's a great gift nonetheless (and excellent for sensitive skin!).

What are your gift picks for Dad? Show & Tell in the comments!

Shop Father's Day Gifts (tomorrow is the last day to buy fragrance online and get it in time!)> http://seph.me/17pAc5V

Re: What's New Wednesday: June 5

@dannyc - Do you have a men's Clinique set that you would suggest? Post it up!

@sephoramusthave - That's still a lot of products that your dad uses. Get him a Jack Black set with mostly beard stuff and keep the face wash for yourself. 🙂

I bought my dad the jack black shaving cream once. The mens kits are usually no good for me, because my dad is a manly man and will only use the basics (shaving cream, aftershave, cologne, bar of soap, bodywash and shampoo). He will not use anything skincare related, I bought him a Clinique scrub years ago and he probably still has it.

boo no clinique set 😞 I got my boyfriend hooked on the M shave gel years ago from a Father's Day set & was thinking of getting one for my dad this year. 

@janine - it's so much easier when Dad already knows what he wants!

@mia - Great ideas! And if you get him Jack Black kits you can snatch the lip balm. 🙂

Anonymous Insider

The Art of Shaving Kit is a go to for the man in my life!  Since I got him that not too long ago, I'm leaning more towards my other fav set, the Jack Black First Class Five Gift Set.  The lip balm is a staple for my honey, so I'm sure he'll appreciate the rest of the line too 🙂

First Class Five Gift Set

http://bit.ly/14xAp0u

Anonymous Insider

You can never go wrong with The Art of Shaving Kit! I got my dad a set for Christmas, he loves it :). Fragrances are always a nice father's day gift too. My dad's been yearning for a new bottle of Dior's Fahrenheit for a few months now :).

6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
Photos3
  • travel kit 6.5.jpg
  • art of shaving 6.5.jpg
  • leading man 6.5.jpg
testing