Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

What's New Wednesday: Ardency Inn

Whenever I'm exploring a new brand, I always look out for a few things: innovative products, a great back story, and extensive shade range. From the looks of it, the new-to-Sephora brand Ardency Inn has the goods. I was so intrigued by their stuff, I'm featuring them in the first ever "What's New Wednesday" brand takeover. Let me know what you think!

(Full disclosure: I haven't tried any of these products yet, but you can bet I'm going to scour the office and hunt them down.)

coverage 8.7.jpg

Ardency Inn AMERICANA Custom Coverage Concentrate

This concentrate is meant to be mixed with your regular moisturizer to give you custom coverage. Mix a little for a sheer, tinted moisturizer or a lot for full coverage. Um, that's kind of genius.

lip balm 8.7.jpg

Ardency Inn BOOM BASE Lip Balm & Base

I'm a bit of a lip balm fanatic (hey, it's a feature, not a bug!). The fact that the crazy green color of this balm is meant to neutralize your natural lip color to prime it for lipstick AND has a minty fresh scent does nothing to quell my obsession.

lip liner 8.7.jpg

Ardency Inn AMERICANA Natural Lip Color Pencil

So, this looks like a concealer pencil, right? Well it's not, it's a LIP LINER. A big fat creamy lip liner that you can use to get the perfect nude lip. And even better, it comes in MORE THAN ONE SHADE (because, as I've said for years, "nude" ain't "nude" for everybody). Can we discuss what a revelation this is?

So what's new on the site that's caught your eye? Show & Tell!

Explore Ardency Inn> http://seph.me/13H9Hqi

Re: What's New Wednesday: Ardency Inn

Glad you ladies are as excited about this line as I am! If you try it, report back!

I love the concept of the concentrate! Will definitely be looking into this line!

Anonymous Insider

The concentrate is such a cool idea! I love the lip pencil too, can't wait to check this line out in person! 

Anonymous Insider

wow!  I am glad you shared those products.  I am totally intrigued by the concentrate idea.  And it looks like it has great shades!

The concentrate looks seriously awesome! I want!

Anonymous Insider

i'll have to check those out the next time i'm in the store.

I'm really interested in the MODSTER Long Play™ Lip Vinyl. Specifically in the shades Original mix (red base with orange and neon pink reflects) and Dubstep mix (black base with pink undertone and reflect). They sound pretty cool. I'm dying to see some swatches of them! Oooh and the BOOM BASE Lip Balm & Base sounds pretty interesting as well. Can't wait to hear more about it!

Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 8 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
Photos3
  • coverage 8.7.jpg
  • lip balm 8.7.jpg
  • lip liner 8.7.jpg
testing