Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

What's New Wednesday: April 24

Here's what Amber and I have our eyes on this week:

clinique cc_4.23_small.jpg

Clinique, Moisture Surge CC Cream Hydrating Colour Corrector Broad Spectrum SPF30

"Sure they’re all the rage and now I understand why these color-correcting formulas are getting so much love—flawless results in a single step. This oil-free cream blends effortlessly for an airbrushed effect, dulling redness and blemishes. I came out of the pool looking splotchy and left the locker room feeling pretty, rehydrated, and protected from the sun."

artistbox 4.23_small.jpg

Sephora Collection, Artist Color Box Makeup Palette

"This palette is a major attention getter—promising to impress with size and color. The range of shadows, liners, and lip glosses offer all kinds of options, from peacock-colored lids to allover bronze and perfectly pink lips. The palette’s design makes it easy to identify complementary shades and fully encourages experimentation. Time to play!"

See it swatched on The Swatch Board>http://seph.me/YMtQVV

bond edit 4.23_new.jpg

Bond No. 9, I LOVE NEW YORK for Mothers

Mother’s Day Gift Alert!

Do you love New York? Does your mother love New York? Do you love your mother? Then we’re done here, easy peasy (you’re welcome). In all seriousness, this smells fantastic, and the bottle is super-chic.

What is new on the site that you're dying to try? Show & Tell in the comments!

See what's new: http://seph.me/13cr5Ez

Re: What's New Wednesday: April 24

@KeelyBT and @CandaceBT I saw it yesterday in Union Street.... 🙂 If I hadn't JUST got my nails done at a salon I would have put it on and tried it!! I was so sad to leave it there haha.

I actually am intrigued by this  CC Cream for hair that Janine posted- at this point any kind of hair nourishment sounds great since my hair is confused by the weather! 

I'd like to try the new Mattifying Moisturizer Sunscreen. My skin is combination and I really need to work on the sun protection 😉

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

I love those picks!! Janine - a CC cream for hair is sort of brilliant, and all of the Aqualillies stuff is sooo pretty.

Keely - CHALKBOARD! I've been stalking that around the office trying to get my hands (nails?) on it.

So much good stuff! I can't wait to try the new Ciate Chalkboard Manicure. It looks like so much fun 🙂

That Aqualillies palette is completely gorgeous!!!  And what adorable packaging too!

Anonymous Insider

Those Bond No 9 perfumes are amazing and there are SO many of them!

The CC cream that I'm curious about is actually for the hair, Alterna's new Caviar CC Cream. It provides moisture, shine, smoothness, softness, anti-breakage, heat protection, hold, strength, UV protection, and makes hair more manageable. That's a whole lot of benefits.

Since summer is just weeks away I've been on the prowl for some new palettes. The Tarte Aqualillies palette keeps jumping out at me, it's a nice neutral palette with a few pops of color. I was curious about what the whole 'Aqualillies' thing was all about, turns out they're a synchronized swim team that do shows for entertainment purposes. Hints why the palette is completely waterproof!

@sephoramusthave - I feel you! But I think the hunt is half the fun. 🙂 I actually mix my Smashbox BB with my NARS TM. Gives me a little more coverage and the two colors together matches my skin tone perfectly.

I haven't tried a CC cream yet....still haven't found a holy grail BB cream actually....I think I'm just going to stick to TM.

Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
Photos3
  • clinique cc_4.23_small.jpg
  • artistbox 4.23_small.jpg
  • bond edit 4.23_new.jpg
testing