Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

What's New Thursday: Sporty Picks

It's not Wednesday but we've still got new picks! Today we're talking sporty products with Tracy, our site product writer.

sporty 2.20.jpg

"With the Winter Games underway, there’s nothing like some sporty beauty picks to get us enthused! Protection, hydration, long-wear, and waterproof are some key essentials to look for when you’re conquering new heights. Check out some of my go-to’s for outdoorsy fun."

Shiseido Ultimate Sun Protection Spray Broad Spectrum SPF 50+ For Face/Body

"I have really fair skin. Before I step out for the day, whether I’m going for a hike or playing a soccer game, I never fail to forget my Sun Protection Spray. The convenient spray allows for quick and easy application while it’s great for use all over – face, hair, and body! Best yet, the product is water-, sweat-, and oil-resistant. And remember, the only thing that should be layered on thick when talking makeup is sunscreen."

Eyeko Deluxe Mascara Duo

"After a nice run on the slopes, the last thing you want to worry about is raccoon eyes. This water-resistant Mascara Duo keeps lashes pumped up, voluminous, and separated to perfection. It’s formulated with kertain and shea butter to condition lashes and is designed for up to eight hours of seduction. It includes two mascaras: one in ultrablack and the other in a midnight blue hue, so you can pick which one suits your mood."

Julep Moisture Mask Trio

"My worst winter woe is dryness. This trio of hydrating masks will deliver ultimate moisture to nails, hands, and feet. They’re super easy to use, too! You simply secure the mask wherever you’re applying, leave on for 20 to 30 minutes, and remove."

What's new on the site that you're loving this week? Show & Tell! 

Re: What's New Thursday: Sporty Picks

True!

Lol stealing would be if I took it home, kidnapping means I just love it!

Hahahaha...comp stealer. 🙂

I'm loving Bumble's new Cityswept Finish. I've kidnapped the comp, it's been on my desk for awhile. Love it as a finishing product for texture and light hold. Really easy to use!

s1593086-main-hero.jpg

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
Photos2
  • sporty 2.20.jpg
  • s1593086-main-hero.jpg
testing