cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

What's New Thursday: Pretty Vulgar

04.26_WNW.jpg

We just launched a new brand at Sephora called Pretty Vulgar and, as you may be able to tell, the brand is all about beauty contradictions. Pretty Vulgar embraces all personalities from sweet to, well, vulgar. Their quality products are bundled up in unique and adorably vintage packaging! Let's discuss the brand's drool-worthy product…

• The Pretty Birdie Eyeshadow Palette features 12 pigmented shades that come in matte and shimmery finishes. The majority of these creamy, blendable pigments come in vibrant shades with a several neutral tones as well.
  • The On Point Liquid Eyeliner Pen is a long-wearing and pigmented eyeliner with packaging that emulates a traditional calligraphy pen.
  • The Feathers Mascara features a long-wearing formula that is volumizing and also enriched with pro-vitamin B5 and sodium hyaluronate to maintain healthy lashes. The rose gold, bird cage packaging is distinctively gorgeous.
  • My Lips Are Sealed Liquid Lipsticks all come in a metallic finish and offer a variety of lustrous, bright hues and everyday neutrals.
  • The Lock It In Makeup Setting Spray sets your makeup, refreshes it throughout the day and rehydrates your skin whenever you need a pick-me-up. The pink spritzer bottle top adds an angelic touch.

What do you think of this packaging? Show & Tell!

Re: What's New Thursday: Pretty Vulgar

Super curious about this brand! Like many, I am also waiting for reviews 🙂 The eyeshadow palette pictured here sparked my interest, which is odd since I'm not usually into colorful shadows!

@KatieBT  it is!  Here's her empty case. It really does say mermaid and it's even more beautiful IRL! I hope that Pretty Vulgar will encourage Sephora to carry more brands with awesome packaging 😉

Anna Sui Makeup Palette 03 product smear.

@KatieBT , first of all, thank you for sharing this information as well as images with us. As for how I personally like it, well, they are just two cute for words. I was especially intrigued by the item on the far left, it is simply beautiful. I think the only thing that would hold me back from buying is i really do rely on reviews/fellow customer experiences to help gauge whether any of these products would be right for me. Then again if Sephora offered these items as one of three complimentary samples with purchase, that would be a great way for people to not only try the product but hey the word out to others.

@KatieBT thank you again for sharing this with us!

The eyeshadow palettes and the mascara are what I am most curious about @KatieBT! 😄

@veronika23 that sounds amazing!

@Mcakes anything you're particularly curious about?

This is all super cute @KatieBT! Have you had the chance to try this out yet? I'm waiting on some reviews. I wish I could get my hands on it to test it out in store or something. Maybe soon!

Thanks for the suggestions @KatieBT!  I really do like the design of the mascara 🙂  Anna Sui's summer line this year is made for mermaids! It's sooo beautiful.

@RoseCharlie exactly and you can tell they put so much thought into each design. I agree with you I would love to admire these on my vanity!

@veronika23 Their mascara looks amazing so you must let me know if you decide to try it! The metallic shades of their liquid lipsticks are gorgeous and the formula feels like a lipstick/gloss hybrid. I didn't mention it above but their Shimmering Swan highlight is so pigmented and the packaging looks like a tiny silver frame! I'll take a look at those brands 😄

@KatieBT   I think it's super cute! Not sure what I will be getting yet but I definitely want to try something.  Sephora needs more cute brands like this... hint HINT Les Merveilleuse de Laduree, Jill Stuart, Anna Sui... to name a few. Just so it's clear... Les Merveilleuse de Laduree. 😉  Got it. Ok good! 😄

The packaging is beyond beautiful, I was just admiring it! : )  Everything looks like a work of art and it would make for a beautiful gift - I love the antique birdcage motifs and the liner/calligraphy pen is so clever.  I think someone should give it to ME as a gift because I do a lot of writing for a living, lol.  I may have to drop some hints...

Conversation Stats
Photos2
  • 04.26_WNW.jpg
  • Pretty Birdie Swatches.jpg
testing