Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

What new technology would you love to see in our stores? (Make-over videos playing in stores? Ratings & Reviews kiosk? Sephora.com on an iPad?)

Anonymous Insider

Re: What new technology would you love to see in our stores? (Make-over videos playing in stores? Ra

Photobooth.

A virtual make -over machine...

A virtual make -over machine...

Re: What new technology would you love to see in our stores? (Make-over videos playing in stores? Ra

I have only walked about in the Sephora store.  i am not sure what process to use to sample items.  Is everything sitting out on a shelf to be sampled?   How do you clean off one sample before trying another?  Maybe some posted directions for those of us unsure would help.  I am over 60 and feel intimidated by all the young who seem to know exactly what to do.  And I know, I should just ask.  But I feel really stupid doing that, especially when the only one there that was free to help me was a young man who looked to be 18 or so with bleached hair!  I would like to feel that people my age are welcome  and not feel so inadequate while in your store.

Anonymous Insider

Best under eye concealer?

Best under eye concealer?
Anonymous Insider

computer that takes your picture so that you can try diff...

computer that takes your picture so that you can try different make ups on screen instead of on your face
Anonymous Insider

I would like to see quizzes that you could take to see wh...

I would like to see quizzes that you could take to see what kind of perfumr makeup... suits you.

make-over videosplaying in store

make-over videosplaying in store

ratings and reviews kiosk

It would be nice to add an app for Sephora on Blackberry...

It would be nice to add an app for Sephora on Blackberry devices.
Anonymous Insider

3 minute touch up stations with a new tip every week!

Anonymous Insider

A kiosk that can match a foundation to your skin type, co...

A kiosk that can match a foundation to your skin type, color, and requirements would be very nice.

Ratings & Review kiosk would be awesome!

Ratings & Review kiosk would be awesome!
Anonymous Insider

best ways to cover wrinkles and fill in lines.

sephora  on i  pad  more  consoltants  and  specalists 

A makeup vending machine maybe?

Like the ones you see for proactive and apple ipods.

They could have a variety of brands. Like the hottest products at the moment.

Ratings and review kiosk!

I would love to see Ratings & Reviews kiosks in the stores.

I would love if you guys had a video featuring makeup tips at a counter. Also include a video on makeup tutorials!:]]

Re: What new technology would you love to see in our stores? (Make-over videos playing in stores?

Sales associates who know wht they are selling and what they are doing at the registers!!!!!!

Anonymous Insider

Free samples in store Smiley Happy

I would like to see a computer thing that could take a pi...

I would like to see a computer thing that could take a picture of your face, analyze it, and recommend good colors and products for you.
471 Replies
testing