Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

What new technology would you love to see in our stores? (Make-over videos playing in stores? Ratings & Reviews kiosk? Sephora.com on an iPad?)

Anonymous Insider

Re: What new technology would you love to see in our stores? (Make-over videos playing in stores? Ra

I would love to see make-over videos playing in stores! By playing videos of make-overs people would see all the beautiful combinations you can do/make and they will look for the make-up to buy then try it at home.

Re: What new technology would you love to see in our stores? (Make-over videos playing in stores? Ra

Have a camera that takes a pic of your face. Display your face/profile on a digital screen that can act as a canvas. You can choose eyeshadows, blush, etc. and have it applied digitally to your face! This will keep Sephora stores cleaner, less crowded, and benefit the customer because they don't have to spend hours applying different makeup, removing, re-applying over and over, irritating skin. And from this idea, it can branch to having makeup suggestions for your eye color and skin tone and other things can be added.... i dunno, cool idea or what?

PLEASE no more haul videos. The ones already up on the Yo...

PLEASE no more haul videos. The ones already up on the YouTube channel are incredibly obnoxious. They're also not very helpful....

I'd like to see a personalized kit-builder type of thing where you enter info about your complexion, eye color, etc. and then you put in what you want (mascara, powder, etc.) and it recommends some items that you can build a personalized kit with.

Anonymous Insider

Digital make up interactive photo...Customer can take a photo and "try different" products" onto the photo

I like the idea of videos playing in the store. It would be nice so shoppers can see some ideas of what they want to buy or new things they want to try!

a database for comparable products

a database for comparable products

My Vote :

Ratings & Reviews kiosk -

Reading reviews and opinions on products would really help with finding that perfect product, I am usually trying to decide between two similar products and contimplating which will work best for me.  This technology would help make the right match the first time.

links on the site to see if a product is available in a l...

links on the site to see if a product is available in a local sephora store

ratings and review kiosk would be awesome!

I like the idea of the make-over videos. I think it would be great to have color match videos as well for different foundations and more basic how-to's as opposed to a bunch of looks.

make-over videos playing in the stores.

Anonymous Insider

Re: What new technology would you love to see in our stores? (Make-over videos playing in stores?

I  would LOVE to have a Sephora in my area (Bellingham, WA) in the first place. The nearest one is an hour and a half south or north, I've been to one once years ago (Northgate mall in Seattle I think) and it was beautiful. I remember being very impressed and spent a long time looking around.

Anonymous Insider

Sephora.com app on the ipadbp

Sephora.com app on the ipadbp

Virtual makeup

Virtual makeup

I would love to see ratings and reviews kiosks. This would be very helpful so that you could decide on which products you want without having to do the research at home. Also machines that show you what you would look like with different products on. You could have it set up that the picture is set with each beauty insider card and then people could just swipe their beauty insider card and there picture would come up on screen and they could "try on" different products.

I would love the ability to see if a product is in stock at a specific store. Also, an Android app for sephora would be fantastic!

I'd like to have the sephora app for android

Anonymous Insider

a kiosk to check out the ratings and reviews.

a kiosk to check out the ratings and reviews.

Ratings & Reviews kiosk.

Ratings & Reviews kiosk.
Anonymous Insider

i think biotin is a great hair supplement recommended by...

i think biotin is a great hair supplement recommended by MDs and we should have in the hair care section of the store: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ratIGERNWc&feature=recentlik
471 Replies
testing