Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Trending Now

What new technology would you love to see in our stores? (Make-over videos playing in stores? Ratings & Reviews kiosk? Sephora.com on an iPad?)

sephora.com on an iPad

sephora.com on an iPad

I think turtorial videos for all different makeup looks p...

I think turtorial videos for all different makeup looks playing on T.V's would be wonderful. Or having an employee have group turtorials where everyone can watch!

Re: What new technology would you love to see in our stores? (Make-over videos playing in stores? Ra

make-over videos playing in stores.

music videos

music videos

Re: What new technology would you love to see in our stores? (Make-over videos playing in stores? Ra

self-service terminals in stores, with products, where they are in the store, and for people who wants to pay with credit card, could be a good solution to skip the lines.

Make-up tutorials, especially on palettes, would be fun!

Make-up tutorials, especially on palettes, would be fun!

Low tech--but would love to see cruelty-free tags on brands/products in store and on-site.

Highlighted

Interactive screens to help us find the right shades and colors or makeup for us!! Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy

How-to videos would be awesome. Even more awesome: the ab...

How-to videos would be awesome. Even more awesome: the ability to take a video if I sit down with a makeup artist. I could send myself a video of myself and my own personalized look so I would never forget how to do it at home!

"Get that look

"Get that look