Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

What new technology would you love to see in our stores? (Make-over videos playing in stores? Ratings & Reviews kiosk? Sephora.com on an iPad?)

A female robot that gives you beauty advices, but Ratings & Reviews kiosk is good too lol.

A female robot that gives you beauty advices, but Ratings & Reviews kiosk is good too lol.
Anonymous Insider

ratings & reviews kiosk and i already have the sephor...

ratings & reviews kiosk and i already have the sephora app which is amazing 🙂

Re: What new technology would you love to see in our stores? (Make-over videos playing in stores? Ra

Ratings and reviews kiosk!

Anonymous Insider

Re: What new technology would you love to see in our stores? (Make-over videos playing in stores? Ra

I think adding a Sephora app for the iPad would be pretty slick.

Ratings and Reviews available in store on all products

Ratings and Reviews available in store on all products

I would love to see Ratings and Reviews near the products...

I would love to see Ratings and Reviews near the products. That would help with choosing new brands. Another nice thing would be some way of showing different looks created by different brands and different products. I like to see how some people use different colors and shades.

sephora beauty tips app for blackberry

sephora beauty tips app for blackberry

yes, a tv playing videos would be brilliant and a ratings...

yes, a tv playing videos would be brilliant and a ratings and reviews kiosk would be also.
Anonymous Insider

rating and review kiosk

rating and review kiosk

Would love the ratings and reviews kiosk - I also look at them when shopping online. It would be great to have in-store. How about a makeover camera - take a picture with no makeup and be able to play with the colors - then choose which ones you'd like to try on?

Ratings and Reviews kiosk in the stores would be FANTASIC!

Ratings and Reviews kiosk in the stores would be FANTASIC!
Anonymous Insider

I dont know right now.

Make-Over videos in stores!!!

Make-Over videos in stores!!!
Anonymous Insider

better lighting

better lighting

Digital makeup try on. A screen that you can select your...

Digital makeup try on. A screen that you can select your makeup and then you stand in front of the camera and it puts the makeup on your digital image. Tacori did it with their rings and it is really cool!

make-up tutorials about how to apply different products o...

make-up tutorials about how to apply different products or achieve a certain look would be great.

Reviws and Ratings Kiosk!!!! :.D

Price posted on the product.

Can somebody tell me what is a good product for black por...

Can somebody tell me what is a good product for black pores on the nose?

ratings and reviews would be awesome in the stores

ratings and reviews would be awesome in the stores

A Sephora app for the Droid

A Sephora app for the Droid
testing