Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Trending Now

What new technology would you love to see in our stores? (Make-over videos playing in stores? Ratings & Reviews kiosk? Sephora.com on an iPad?)

live demos

live demos

pro makeup artist workshops

pro makeup artist workshops

Re: What new technology would you love to see in our stores? (Make-over videos playing in stores? Ra

Please get Napolean Perdis Cosmetics in your stores. 

Re: What new technology would you love to see in our stores? (Make-over videos playing in stores? Ra

I would like to see a Ratings and Reviews kiosk in your stores!!

Ratings and reviews on products would be an asset.

Would love to see Sephora on ipad. 

Hair and make up video-demonstrations, which can be chosen based on a touch screen option panel!

I'd like to see a SEPHORAtoGO app for android phones.

I'd like to see a SEPHORAtoGO app for android phones.

I'd just like to see a real store in my area. The penney's version is tiny and lame. Why won't they accept all the Sephora offers? Also, the fragrances are overpowering to even walk by the kiosk.

i wold love to see more how to vidos in the store make sure to show what kind of brushes and produts were used so we may be able to buy more at the stoer.

i only shop online and rarely get to the store but if i d...

i only shop online and rarely get to the store but if i did, i would ABSOLUTELY say �how-to" videos at the brand kiosks, using the brand of course!!!

ratings & reviews kiosk; also more stands with makeup...

ratings & reviews kiosk; also more stands with makeup remover and pads (WITH trashcans)

kiosk would be awsome!

A Sephora app for the Droid

A Sephora app for the Droid

ratings and reviews would be awesome in the stores

ratings and reviews would be awesome in the stores

Can somebody tell me what is a good product for black por...

Can somebody tell me what is a good product for black pores on the nose?

Price posted on the product.

Reviws and Ratings Kiosk!!!! :.D

make-up tutorials about how to apply different products o...

make-up tutorials about how to apply different products or achieve a certain look would be great.

Digital makeup try on. A screen that you can select your...

Digital makeup try on. A screen that you can select your makeup and then you stand in front of the camera and it puts the makeup on your digital image. Tacori did it with their rings and it is really cool!

better lighting

better lighting