Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

What new technology would you love to see in our stores? (Make-over videos playing in stores? Ratings & Reviews kiosk? Sephora.com on an iPad?)

Anonymous Insider

Re: What new technology would you love to see in our stores? (Make-over videos playing in stores? Ra

I would love to have a Sephora app on my Droid  😄

Anonymous Insider

Re: What new technology would you love to see in our stores? (Make-over videos playing in stores? Ra

sephora.com on ipad will work

Anonymous Insider

would love to see demos of online products available on h...

would love to see demos of online products available on how to use or even a link to watch. I'm a very visual learner.
Anonymous Insider

Smoky Make-over

Smoky Make-over

I would love to see ratings and reviews of top products.  I would also find it beneficial to have booklets, ipad or pictures at each makeup kiosk that show certain "looks" of that brand.  If i choose a look that i want, it will offer all the product names and colors so that i can easily purchase them.

Anonymous Insider

tutorials playing in stores

tutorials playing in stores
Anonymous Insider

Ratins and Reviews Kiosk

Ratins and Reviews Kiosk

Sephora for Android in addition to the  iphone.

It would be great to see a look book in the stores. One with current make-up trends that customers may be interested in trying out for upcoming events. This would help with selling products especially Sephora Brand.

Would love more information about fragrances in-store...a...

Would love more information about fragrances in-store...a Fragrance Finder kiosk, maybe?
Anonymous Insider

Make-over videos playing in the stores would be amazing!...

Make-over videos playing in the stores would be amazing! Sometimes the girls working are busy or customers dont want to ask for help so it would be nice to just have videos playing and make-up posters up so we can all try products on our own

I think it would be great to be able to see and write rev...

I think it would be great to be able to see and write reviews in store!
Anonymous Insider

I think videos using the products would be cool!

make over videos playing in stores...next to every brand...

make over videos playing in stores...next to every brand showing the items and you can pick what you want to see used and how

make up case new expensive make up

make up case new expensive make up

sephora.com for the iPad!!

Anonymous Insider

Sephora.Com on iPad

Sephora.Com on iPad

a list of a few reviews below a product.

a list of a few reviews below a product.

Sephora app for the Droid

Anonymous Insider

I would like to see an Iphone app that helps you find a new product that helps you replace an old product. For example, I have a FAB Red Retro/Pin-Up lipstick that I use CONSISTENTLY on my Shoots/Events that I do. However, this product is ALMOST gone, and I need to find a replacement to it, as the company no longer exists. It is #358 (AKA Promiscuous) by Emani Make-Up, or if there's a product that you like, but the store is out of it at the time, it would be great if the app could suggest something else to take it's place instead.

Great Question!

Best, 

Kitty

^ _ ~

Anonymous Insider

apps for the blackberry would be nice

apps for the blackberry would be nice
testing