Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Trending Now

What new technology would you love to see in our stores? (Make-over videos playing in stores? Ratings & Reviews kiosk? Sephora.com on an iPad?)

Re: What new technology would you love to see in our stores? (Make-over videos playing in stores? Ra

Ratings and Reviews kiosk would be a fantastic idea!

Tags (1)

Re: What new technology would you love to see in our stores? (Make-over videos playing in stores? Ra

app in the android market!

ratings and reviews kiosk would be nice!

ratings and reviews kiosk would be nice!

I think it'd be really cool if there were touch screen iPad looking devices located throughout stores that allowed you to take a picture of yourself and apply different products instead of having to use nasty little testers that have countless germs all over them.  You could even get expert opinions about what products look good for your eye color, skin type, etc.

I would love to see make up how tos playng in stores so I could see different looks.  Also I would love to get email notifictions letting me know when reps from specific product lines will be in my local store featuring a product.

Ratings and reviews!!!!

i would love to see interactive kiosks to match you to yo...

i would love to see interactive kiosks to match you to your perfect skin care, foundation color, or eyeshadow color to compliment your eyes.

Sephora App For Android !

I would be nice for sephora to sell humidifiers.

I would be nice for sephora to sell humidifiers.

At each makeup kiosk it would be really neat if they had...

At each makeup kiosk it would be really neat if they had before and after videos of real people.
Highlighted

ratings and review kiosk would be great!!

ratings and review kiosk would be great!!

I would love to see makeup tutorial videos playing in stores!

ratings and review kiosk

ratings and review kiosk

ratings and reviews would be great, or even color matcher...

ratings and reviews would be great, or even color matcher programs on a kiosk to find concealer, nail polish shades etc

Ratings and reviews kiosk

Ratings and reviews kiosk

Kiosk that helps you locate products for a particular con...

Kiosk that helps you locate products for a particular concern or "fix" etc.

A machine that can take our photo and then overlay differ...

A machine that can take our photo and then overlay different colors/styles of cosmetics. Mary Kay has something similar on their website. This way, we can try different looks before we buy and not have to wait so long/ask for as many individual consultations.

shop in the stores (for things only available online!)

shop in the stores (for things only available online!)

apps for the blackberry would be nice

apps for the blackberry would be nice

I would like to see an Iphone app that helps you find a new product that helps you replace an old product. For example, I have a FAB Red Retro/Pin-Up lipstick that I use CONSISTENTLY on my Shoots/Events that I do. However, this product is ALMOST gone, and I need to find a replacement to it, as the company no longer exists. It is #358 (AKA Promiscuous) by Emani Make-Up, or if there's a product that you like, but the store is out of it at the time, it would be great if the app could suggest something else to take it's place instead.

Great Question!

Best, 

Kitty

^ _ ~

Sephora app for the Droid

a list of a few reviews below a product.

a list of a few reviews below a product.

an in-store kiosk where we can look at sephora.com, read...

an in-store kiosk where we can look at sephora.com, read reviews on products, look for a certain thing we saw, and order things online that are unavailable in stores/sold out!!

Sephora.Com on iPad

Sephora.Com on iPad

sephora.com for the iPad!!