Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Trending Now

What new technology would you love to see in our stores? (Make-over videos playing in stores? Ratings & Reviews kiosk? Sephora.com on an iPad?)

Re: What new technology would you love to see in our stores? (Make-over videos playing in stores? Ra

I would also love classes on make-up technique and application! i would definitely go to those! 

I would like to see a computer thing that could take a pi...

I would like to see a computer thing that could take a picture of your face, analyze it, and recommend good colors and products for you.

Re: What new technology would you love to see in our stores? (Make-over videos playing in stores? Ra

Free samples in store Smiley Happy

Re: What new technology would you love to see in our stores? (Make-over videos playing in stores?

Sales associates who know wht they are selling and what they are doing at the registers!!!!!!

Highlighted

I would love if you guys had a video featuring makeup tips at a counter. Also include a video on makeup tutorials!:]]

I would love to see Ratings & Reviews kiosks in the stores.

Ratings and review kiosk!

A makeup vending machine maybe?

Like the ones you see for proactive and apple ipods.

They could have a variety of brands. Like the hottest products at the moment.

sephora  on i  pad  more  consoltants  and  specalists 

best ways to cover wrinkles and fill in lines.