Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

What new technology would you love to see in our stores? (Make-over videos playing in stores? Ratings & Reviews kiosk? Sephora.com on an iPad?)

Re: What new technology would you love to see in our stores? (Make-over videos playing in stores? Ra

I would also love classes on make-up technique and application! i would definitely go to those! 

Re: What new technology would you love to see in our stores? (Make-over videos playing in stores? Ra

Ratings and reviews in the stores, with access to the online reviews from this site!!!

Products

I'm want to purchase a good skin care line. My skin is looking dull and I need something that will brighten my skin and help get remove my sun spots. I am also looking for a good eye cream that I can use for puffiness, dark circles and wrinkles. Can some one please help?

Anonymous Insider

I think it would be super cool to have diffrent walls for all the skin types so that way ladies (or men...to each their own) don't have to scramble around the store and can always leave feeling confident that the product in their hands is perfect for them. Oh and maybe some shade match system...sort of like Cover Girl and the translucent thing that you put your hand under and when it disappears that your true shade.

"How to" makeup videos

sephora mobile app for blackberry

sephora mobile app for blackberry

Ratings and Reviews kiosk!

Ratings and Reviews kiosk!

Interactive demos.

Anonymous Insider

Ratings & Reviews kiosk

Ratings & Reviews kiosk
Anonymous Insider

A ratings and reviews kiosk would be wonderful to have at the sephora locations , to be able to get other customers opinions on this subject would help a lot in the shopping process. I would also like to add that having all of the cashiers to have ipads to help in their job would be helpful as well in checking the availability of an item online or off.

ratings and reviews kiosk

a sleek style sink to wash hands

a sleek style sink to wash hands

Sephora.com on an iPad app!

or

A skin scanning device to perfectly match foundations or to reco skincare products

Anonymous Insider

Hi. I will like to know what months of the year you have big sales? and I will like to recive coupons.

Thank you

i'd love to see a photo booth that takes your pic, analyzes the skin tone, hair & eye color, etc. and recommends a complete make up look you can buy in-store.  Having access to user reviews from Sephora.com would also be a great addition, either by kiosk or ipad.

Anonymous Insider

I like the idea of make-over videos in the store. But what I see online are model who already have clear, nice skin. I would like to see a variety of women with a certain skin issues that they would like to have covered up. For example, I have rosacea and I am clueless with how to flawlessly cover it up without my skin tone still looking uneven due to some parts of my face having more make-up than others. Or use other examples like how to cover up acne better or dark spots. I think that would be extremely more helpful.

Anonymous Insider

I would LOVE to see the makeup videos in stores. It's ver...

1.)I would LOVE to see the makeup videos in stores. It's very comforting since some people are shy and aren't quick to ask for help.

2.) App for Ipod touch/Iphoe that locates all the Sephora stores in the area.  A universal one would be loved, when I was in europe last summer I ran out of concealer and had to search an whole hour before finding a sephora store. The app should also show what specific items are sold in the store you select since this varys store to store

3.) Pick Up delievery for Ipod/Iphone. The gist of this is, you select the store in your area, get a list of what is sold and you type in your information and Beauty Insider information and they prepare the items in the bag for you ready to go. When you walk in you give your information and you pay and recieve your items. This is good for people constantly on the go.

4.) Sephora online for Blackberrys. PLEASE!!! I have no Iphone 😞

Tags:
Anonymous Insider

Make-over videos playing in stores in all sephora's stores from all over the world 🙂

Anonymous Insider

Automated skin care kiosk with associated samples.  I'd love to be able to enter my skin type, skin color, age, trouble areas, skincare needs, etc. and have the kiosk tell me what types of products are best suited to my age/needs.  Then I could pick the type of product I'm most interested in (e.g., anti-aging serum) and have the kiosk spit out 2 relevant samples for me to try at home.  I do better judging a sample when I get 2 because I can tell if I like the type of product at all, and also develop a better frame of reference for product preference (which of course you cannot do when you just have one thing to try...if you don't like it, you don't know if you don't like that type of product in general or if that *specific* product just didn't work for you).   I don't recommend 3 samples, though, because then it gets too hard to decide/remember what I did/did not like about each one.  Two is best!  But I hate bugging staff for samples, yet I won't buy an expensive new product (or even semi-expensive) without trying it first.

Anonymous Insider

Ratings and review kiosk and make over videos. :)

Ratings and review kiosk and make over videos. 🙂

definitely makeover videos!

testing