Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Trending Now

What new technology would you love to see in our stores? (Make-over videos playing in stores? Ratings & Reviews kiosk? Sephora.com on an iPad?)

Re: What new technology would you love to see in our stores?

Make-over videos playing in stores

Highlighted

make overs

make overs

Re: What new technology would you love to see in our stores? (Make-over videos playing in stores? Ra

i would love to have a device that is hand held and is under $100 is easy to use and can help get rid of acne scaring without harming the skin! Smiley Happy

Sephora for Android!

Sephora for Android!

Re: What new technology would you love to see in our stores? (Make-over videos playing in stores? Ra

reviews and ratings

I would love to see user ratings and reviews on a kiosk at the store.

Bar code scanning for price comparisons

Bar code scanning for price comparisons

A Blackberry Sephora App

I would love a computer that took a picture of my face and told me exactly what foundation I should buy.  Also, it could show me different looks on my own face and tell me what products were used to get my favorite looks.  I could explore without buying items that don't work on me!

Sephora.com on android

Sephora.com on android