Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

What new technology would you love to see in our stores? (Make-over videos playing in stores? Ratings & Reviews kiosk? Sephora.com on an iPad?)

Ratings & Reviews kiosk w/input from store employees too

Ratings & Reviews kiosk w/input from store employees too

ratings and reviews kiosk -- for the most part, that is h...

ratings and reviews kiosk -- for the most part, that is how i make all of my product selections 🙂
Anonymous Insider

Re: What new technology would you love to see in our stores? (Make-over videos playing in stores? Ra

ratings and reviews kiosk

Anonymous Insider

Re: What new technology would you love to see in our stores? (Make-over videos playing in stores? Ra

How about salespeople who encourage interaction with the products, handing out as many samples as you need to try a product before you buy, deluxe samples, not the puny ones they give you that last for one use!!!

Anonymous Insider

tarte

tarte

a digital library of all the products in the store, that way one can see if their favorite product is available or out of stock!

ratings and review kiosk

I think a computer kiosk in the store would be awesome!  It would be so nice to be able to look up actual users tatings/reviews before buying something.  The store employees are usually pretty good at recommending things and giving their advice, but I sometimes take their opinion with a grain of salt...I much prefer to know what actual customers think.

Anonymous Insider

Reviews would be great

Ratings & Reviews kioks would be great

Ratings & Reviews kioks would be great
Anonymous Insider

how to treat wrinkles

how to treat wrinkles

ratings and reviews!

Anonymous Insider

How about QR codes next to products in the store. They could link to reviews, promos, tutorials, etc. That would be very helpful, in that I like the non-sales motivated reviews by the salesmen in the store.

checkout on my iphone so I don't have to wait in line.

Anonymous Insider

I think it'd be pretty cool to have some sort of interactive program where based on a series of questions about what I like I can see make up looks that I might like and with each look have a list of products that would help me to achieve that look.

Anonymous Insider

Ratings & Reviews kiosk would be great.

Ratings & Reviews kiosk would be great.

Deffo a ratings and review kiosk! That would be awesome!

Deffo a ratings and review kiosk! That would be awesome!

Kiosk where you can take a picture of yourself and virtua...

Kiosk where you can take a picture of yourself and virtually "try on" new looks before buying or sampling.
Anonymous Insider

I would love to see a ratings and reviews kiosk in the stores! 

make over videos

Tags:

sephora.com on an ipad

sephora.com on an ipad
testing