Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Trending Now

What miracle beauty product would you invent?

Re: What miracle beauty product would you invent?

Something to address dry skin in ignored areas like the underarms and inner thighs.  They can get rough, dry , dark and I have yet to see a single product that addresses all 3. 

Face hair remover. done at home w/o wax.

Face hair remover. done at home w/o wax.

face hair remover. done at home w/o wax.

face hair remover. done at home w/o wax.

clear complexion and brightening oil-free tinted moisturi...

A clear complexion and brightening oil-free tinted moisturizer with salicylic acid and spf. This is so teens or adults with acne can get everything all in one! A lightweight tinted moisturizer that isnt as heavy as a foundation and won't make you breakout and that has acne fighting and killing ingredients! plus spf to help protect your beautiful youthful and radiant skin from the sun! And finally a brightening complex to get rid of any dark spots and scarring! TA-DA! Beautiful, perfect, flawless skin isn't impossible! Smiley Very Happy

Overall Skin Perfector!

Overall Skin Perfector!

Smiley HappyAn easy, foolproof smokey eye palette that will not wear off in 2 hours! Smiley Happy)

Highlighted

A foundation that can match any skin tone & at the same time treat blemishes all day

a mascara-eyeliner duo

a mascara-eyeliner duo

a wrinkle plumper that stays after adding foundation with...

a wrinkle plumper that stays after adding foundation without flacking

Re: What miracle beauty product would you invent? Lipstain.

I am always looking for the perfect lipstain, in a dark color. I have tried so many...Lorac, Tokidoki, Josie Maran, and Urban Decay. So far, Urban Decay's Lip Envy is the best I've found. Last week, as usual, I tried a million different things on my hand, and washed my hands before leaving the store. When I got home, I found that one color was still on my hand. Now I can't remember what I tried! Can anyone suggest a lipstain that I may have tried in a dark color? Thanks to anyone who can help!!