Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

What miracle beauty product would you invent?

Re: What miracle beauty product would you invent?

PDBA- personal digital beuty assistant

Anonymous Insider

I would invent the Make-Up Auto. You will be able to select any  type of beauty product, including foundation, wrinkle cream, concealer, mascara, eyeliner, eyeshadow, and lip gloss and the electronic machine will be able to apply it for you in a few seconds!

Anonymous Insider

I would invent the Make-Up Auto. You will be able to select any  type of beauty product, including foundation, wrinkle cream, concealer, mascara, eyeliner, eyeshadow, and lip gloss and the electronic machine will be able to apply it for you in a few seconds!Smiley Happy

Anonymous Insider

Cordless hairdryer!

Radiance powder

Anonymous Insider

make up that wont make you break out or age.

something to hide the dark circle completely

Anonymous Insider

A permanent eyeliner that can be removed and changed to another color. Special remover required.

Andree Zelko

A total eye lift and smoother

Anonymous Insider

I would invent a series of brushes with interchangeable heads. Why have three large brushes with heads when you can have one handle with three heads? The handles would come in three widths: small, medium, and large. Each handle comes with a case of brush heads corresponding to that width. The small handle brush case, for example, would hold heads like your thin angle brush and the slanted liner brush. The large handle brush case would hold your foundation, highlighter, and fan brushes. This makes a traveling makeup artist's toolkit more compact and easier to carry, leaving your kit open for more shadows, glosses, foundations, and liners that couldn't fit before because of the sheer number of brushes that you had to make room for before!

Tags:
Anonymous Insider

Something that dimishes dark undereye circles ON CONTACT! 

@_@

somthing to keep your chin/nose area from being oily by n...

somthing to keep your chin/nose area from being oily by noon!!
Anonymous Insider

A serum that makes unmanageable hair straight and silky i...

A serum that makes unmanageable hair straight and silky instantly.

Re: A serum that makes unmanageable hair straight and silky I...

I second that!!

I would like to create a makeup product for the face that will provide total, complete, coverage.  The product would be a all in one step including: foundation, concealer, and powder.   The steps and product will all be combined into one.  The product will also likely be some kind of liquid for easy coverage.  It would be amazing if such a thing existed to make coverage of the face simple.

a cellulite cream that actually works

a cellulite cream that actually works
Anonymous Insider

A cellulite fighting drink.To wash away all cellulite.Mabe it could only be used once every few months since its so concentrated.

Anonymous Insider

I'd invent a product that was an all-in-one skincare prod...

I'd invent a product that was an all-in-one skincare product that could be used on eyes as well as face and provided protection from the sun while fighting aging, too.

I'd invent something for people that have really oily skin so when they apply makeup on their face it doesn't shine in 15min! That always happens to me! I wish I could invent a product that would absorb oil on the face leaving it shine free all day! That would be great! Smiley Happy

Anonymous Insider

a smudge free shadow that wont smea once its applied so you are free to itch your eye when ever needed

I would invent an all-in-one eye shadow palette for girls with light green eyes, but also want more of a natural look.l I like to use pinks, browns, golds, purples, and greens and most palettes are either too easter egg looking or have too much shimmer. I am a teacher so I need to look professional withough having glitter everywhere. I hate glittery eyeshadows. So that is what I would invent.

testing