Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Trending Now

What miracle beauty product would you invent?

Highlighted

Re: I'd love to have a makeup remover mask! A mask would turn...

Oops, forgot to mention that this MUST be a peel away mask.  Mask, set, peel 'n toss... *sigh* that would be wonderful.

Re: What miracle beauty product would you invent?

I would invent something which would reduce fine lines under the eyes!

a cream that removes blemishes, evens skin tone, wrinkles...

a cream that removes blemishes, evens skin tone, wrinkles, etc.

Instant eye lifter

Instant eye lifter

a full color cream lipstick that is applied from a tube/w...

a full color cream lipstick that is applied from a tube/wand just like a gloss but with out the shine

I would invent an eyeshadow that, when applied, would enhance a woman's natural beauty to the maximum capacity. When applied it would adjust to the oils in a persons skin and would chemically change the eyeshadow that would be radiant and stay on all day.

a product that could do everything- be a lip color, cheek...

a product that could do everything- be a lip color, cheek color, eye color, and eyeliner

I would create a beautiful fusia lipgloss that never loss it's shine; it would even last for days!

I would invent an all-in-one eye shadow palette for girls with light green eyes, but also want more of a natural look.l I like to use pinks, browns, golds, purples, and greens and most palettes are either too easter egg looking or have too much shimmer. I am a teacher so I need to look professional withough having glitter everywhere. I hate glittery eyeshadows. So that is what I would invent.

a smudge free shadow that wont smea once its applied so you are free to itch your eye when ever needed