Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Trending Now

What miracle beauty product would you invent?

A beauty product that actually gets rid of my dark undere...

A beauty product that actually gets rid of my dark undereye circles 100%.

Re: What miracle beauty product would you invent?

I would invent a product that would remove redness from the skin (I'm thinking the face here).

An overnight mask that reduced oiliness, dryness, irritation and acne to reveal a fresh supple face in the am. A girl can dream can't she!

I think this is the best miracle beauty product any teenager (or adult) could dream of, I'm 13 and I would love to have this!

Ever try Queen Helene mint masque (older but a goodie)?  Available in drugstores....

My biggest problem is wtih undereye sagging, so I would invent a cream that actually worked.  Not just for a couple of hours, but forever.  I'm so tired of looking tired!

I would invent the perfect product to prevent my boyfriends stubble from irritating the skin on my chin whenever we kiss!

A make up, powder and foundation.. to care the skin of the gorgeos girls are living in the most hot desert in the world in Arizona

I would invent a beauty product that would automatically...

I would invent a beauty product that would automatically give you the perfect look. Wether you want a light eye-shadow/ blush combination for school, or a smoky-shadow/ deep lip color for a date, this product will give you it all!

Make your hair grow serum/oil /potion/salve/magic dust!

Make your hair grow serum/oil /potion/salve/magic dust!

A eyeliner that is water prof, and does not smudge.

Well, my fianc� is a chemical engineer... I'd love to tea...

Well, my fianc� is a chemical engineer... I'd love to team up with him and formulate THE perfect primer! One that helps conceal blemishes, fills wrinkles, helps makeup stay put... All while giving a natural look. One can dream Smiley Happy

an elixir that would reverse the aging process & cure all forms of illness (a pretty big miracle).

A lip gloss that plumps very well, but doesn't sting

A lip gloss that plumps very well, but doesn't sting

Re: A lip gloss that plumps very well, but doesn't sting

There is one! try buxom lipgloss it plumps REALLY well and doesn't sting!

Re: A lip gloss that plumps very well, but doesn't sting

completely agree with the Buxom lipgloss! great lip plumping product

a primer that actually fills in larger pores.  I am a pro makeup artist, have tried every cheap to prestige brant out there and still this is my Holy Grail product.  Anybody know of one out there?

When using a facial mask, the mud dries and tightens my whole face, getting rid of wrinkles and sags. I would like to see a facial cream that could give the same mini-face-lift effects as this.

An eye cream that really does eliminate fine lines, reduces puffiness and lifts.... that doesn't cost almost an entire days salary. : )

I would invent a concealer that doesn't settle into the crinkles on my upper eyelids by the sides of my nose. I can't stand that, and I haven't found anything that works and still conceals those dark shadows.

Highlighted

glow in the dark eye shadow! so fun, at the right time an...

glow in the dark eye shadow! so fun, at the right time and place of cuorse Smiley Happy

I would make a revitalization spray that when used would make your make up look as "fresh" as when you applied it!

One that instantaneously got rid of any pimple anywhere!

One that instantaneously got rid of any pimple anywhere!

I'd invent one to eat away at the cellulite on my legs :)

I'd invent one to eat away at the cellulite on my legs Smiley Happy

some way to lose weight but not in my face

some way to lose weight but not in my face