Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

What miracle beauty product would you invent?

I am looking for a Bronzer/Self-Tanner/SPF for the Face......

Prescriptives made an awesome one called Sunsheen.  It provided beautiful, natural color, and it did not cause me to break out. Unfortunately, Prescriptives is not available anymore.  Any suggestions?

Re: What miracle beauty product would you invent?

It would be an inexpensive, easy to use, easy on sensitive skin, cream that banishes unwanted facial hair (chin, upper lip, etc) in one use. The hair never to be seen or heard from again! Oh yeah, and it would smell marvelous too!

Anonymous Insider

A under eye concelear for East Indian skin that really works- believe me I think I have tried them all.

A fragrance diminisher! Sometimes people regret the fragrance they put on because it settles weirdly at the store, so something that will make the skin a blank, un-scented slate.

Anonymous Insider

A product that actually cures/sucessfully treated cystic acne.

Anonymous Insider

A product that truely works on stretch marks to erase them!!!

I would invent a primer, pore minimizer and moisturizing foundation all in one!  Why so many products and so many steps??

Anonymous Insider

When applied, one would feel the love and beauty from within!

Anonymous Insider

Hi Sephora--

Please invent some kind of wand/clamp thing that can hold fake eyelashes and help you apply them. That is the hardest thing, but they look so great!

Thanks--Elizabeth W.

I would invent a sheer lipstain that actually lasts all day without flaking or fading, regardless of what I eat or drink.

Anonymous Insider

A flawless foundation. It would fill in or erase lines and cover age spots leaving you looking younger, without looking too heavy.

I would invent a product for the lips and makes older lips look fresh and less wrinkled.  So when you put lipsick product on 

you look younger!  How about a night time lip cream also.  There could be a day and a night time product!

i would invent a product to put over lipstick/gloss to make it wear like iron !!  I love primers but i still have a ring aroung my coffee cup in the moring !!

Something that would tighten up and left the darn jowls that come with age, without having surgery!

a zit eraser!

a zit eraser!

I would create a concealer that completely covers up all acne and acne scars AND heals at the same time! I have yet to find the perfect one!

A completely non-transferrable foundation - that held to this promise all day long

I would invent a "flake free" mascara, with several different colors. Probably a good eye make up remover to go along with it would be a good idea as well!   Woman Very Happy

Anonymous Insider

A hair freshner that isnt oily or powdery, but clean smelling that will stay on the shelves with the right advertising and not just GO AWAY...

Anonymous Insider

I would reinvent brown mascara, do you know how hard it is to find that color out there? Well if you had to look like me , then you would know. I had make-up done a while back and the lady that did it told me that with my skin tone and baby blues that brown was my color. Well, even at the age of 54, I don't really use a lot but I like to keep up my apperenances. They have every color black you can think of and here I only thought there was one color black (little did I know) So that's what I would invent. Thank you, Denise Menhart

I use pore strips every week and am always wishing for a peel off mask that works the same way.

testing