Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Trending Now

What miracle beauty product would you invent?

Re: What miracle beauty product would you invent?

i would invent something that would counter redness. I've got peri-menopause redness all over my face. Don't like thick cakey makeup, but would like coverage.

I would invent a miracle cream for the neck & hands that would help disguise a woman's age. These are such trouble spots that give a woman's age away.

Di - vah

the 100% pore disappearance cream and the no smudge no fa...

the 100% pore disappearance cream and the no smudge no fade eyeliner for your waterline

I use pore strips every week and am always wishing for a peel off mask that works the same way.

I would reinvent brown mascara, do you know how hard it is to find that color out there? Well if you had to look like me , then you would know. I had make-up done a while back and the lady that did it told me that with my skin tone and baby blues that brown was my color. Well, even at the age of 54, I don't really use a lot but I like to keep up my apperenances. They have every color black you can think of and here I only thought there was one color black (little did I know) So that's what I would invent. Thank you, Denise Menhart
Highlighted

A hair freshner that isnt oily or powdery, but clean smelling that will stay on the shelves with the right advertising and not just GO AWAY...

I would invent a "flake free" mascara, with several different colors. Probably a good eye make up remover to go along with it would be a good idea as well!   Woman Very Happy

A completely non-transferrable foundation - that held to this promise all day long

I would create a concealer that completely covers up all acne and acne scars AND heals at the same time! I have yet to find the perfect one!

a zit eraser!

a zit eraser!