Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

What miracle beauty product would you invent?

Re: What miracle beauty product would you invent?

One that would completely get rid of all acne forever after just one application!

A super hold hairspray that left hair as soft as before y...

A super hold hairspray that left hair as soft as before you used it.
Anonymous Insider

Permanent Pore Minimizer

I would invent a pore minimizer that permanently shrunk down those pesky pores that get bigger and bigger as we get older. You know the ones I'm talking about...on either side of your nose but not quite on your cheek bones.

The product would be "smart" enough to not allow pores to close completely and would not shrink down pores that don't need shrinking. Of course affordability would be equally as important as effectiveness so women and men everywhere could reap the benefits.

Anonymous Insider

I would invent a foudation that was waterproof, has awesome coverage, stays put through waves on the beach and dives in the pool.  It will come off easily with soap and water.  It will be afortable so everyone can buy it.

Anonymous Insider

I would love to have the materials and funds to invent sunscreen for your scalp and hair.  Caveats - must be non-greasy, leave no build-up so repeat applications are possible, and waterproof. 

One that helps reverse sagging skin, like really.

One that helps reverse sagging skin, like really.

A product that could turn all your face one color and get...

A product that could turn all your face one color and get rid of blochiness once and forever!

Primer/foundation that would soak up EVERY single bit of...

Primer/foundation that would soak up EVERY single bit of oil you produce during the day, leading to absolutely NO touch ups 🙂
Anonymous Insider

a product that completely gets rid of all acne forever

a product that completely gets rid of all acne forever
Anonymous Insider

over-night acne scar reliever

over-night acne scar reliever
Anonymous Insider

a cleanser that made your skin look flawless- with no nee...

a cleanser that made your skin look flawless- with no need for concealer or foundation.

perfect complexion night cream

perfect complexion night cream
Anonymous Insider

Some kind of Concealer that would cover up eyeshadow fall out. 

Anonymous Insider

A Coverup That Instantly Perfects Your Face

A Coverup That Instantly Perfects Your Face
Anonymous Insider

lip stain in tons of colors that is non-drying to lips an...

lip stain in tons of colors that is non-drying to lips and can be used under gloss with out fading
Anonymous Insider

Something that would totally eradicate blackheads!!  I have tried many, many, MANY products that say they will get rid of the little beasts,  including prescription Retin-A, and NOTHING has touched them on my face.  I have oily skin, very little problem with whiteheads, and I wash twice a day using non-irritating and not harsh face wash, and the little nasties are still there.  I wish someone, anyone would come up with something that would get rid of them forever!!

I would DEFINITELY go with a pill that would get rid of gray hair!!!!! I would pay some big money for that product!

Anonymous Insider

I know exactly how you feel. I'm trying to cover up a tattoo from 1996 while I'm at work so I can wear short sleeve shirts.

Anonymous Insider

I would create a foundation that REALLY conforms to match your complexion. Oh and it must be moisturizing. 

A moisturizer that would calm redness, tinted, anti-aging...

A moisturizer that would calm redness, tinted, anti-aging, and of course with a high spf

Re: a pill that I could take which would allow my hair to gro...

LOL I am so silly - I thought that was a question not a wish! So sorry!!

testing