Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Trending Now

What miracle beauty product would you invent?

Re: What miracle beauty product would you invent?

Something that would erase scars. I have a few from when I had chicken pox and a few acne scars.

Something that REALLY gets rid of broken capillaries and rosacua (can't spell and spell check can't find) that you just could smooth over your face once and it'd be all gone.

something that contain self esteem that would be contaigious to the people around you

Tags (1)

A product that scans your face, decides what shape brow would look best on you, and shades them/ tweezes them that way everyday perfectly.

Or a product that gets rid of undereye circles permanently overnight.

A dewy-finish liquid foundation with long lasting power!!!

a cream that not only gets rid of dark circles permanently but under-eye bags as well!

I would invent some sort of hair product that you can put in your hair that will make it pin straight (not permanenly, just until you wash it again) without even having to blowdry or flat iron, it will just dry straight silky, and gorgeous, even for people with naturally wavy thick hair like me

I would invent a hair care formula that conditions and smooths without being greasy.

a miracle beauty product i'd invent is a really good concealer that lives up to its name, not one that just promises to stay on for hours and cover dark circles with out having to use the whole jar

Concealer and foundation that don't make my blemishes even more noticable. I've yet to find one.

-Haylolo

I would invent a creme that fights crows feet in your cleavage, keeps from lines and creases forming on your chest.

A foudation that doesn't make me break out! Smiley Wink

<3 beautygeek97

It would be an eye cream that would eliminate puffiness completely and firm upper eye area....

Something that covers blemishes that doesn't look like spackle on.

An intense scar/tattoo removal serum! I know they have products like this, but usually it takes a while to start seeing results, so something that worked almost instantly would be crazy-amazing.

A "makeup for dummies" kit, with foundation/powder and eye/lip stuff all in one palette. AND instructions!! I'd probably wear makeup more if I didn't have to lug around 5000 different products.

A ginormus blockbuster that can carry everything I need, all in one place so I don't have to buy everything seperately and do trial and error on everything!

Highlighted

Ahhh, If only I could.... I would invent a formulation that would permanently stop overly excessive oiliness in the face. ( without being harmful  to the skin of course!)

To all my fellow oily skin ppl.... I feel your painSmiley Sad

Something to completely remove blackheads from the nose! I've been struggling for years...*sigh*

I've had the same issue for years too.  Try Perricone's Intensive Pore Minimizer, which is pricy but well worth it.  It is the first product I have ever used that actually eliminates 95% of the blackheads and minimizes the pores.

definitely a product that legitimately erases acne

A cream that moisturizes and clears up all acne and imperfections... and it'd actually work!

Instant Skinny Maniquin Cream

A truly waterproof, never budge, perfect going on, all purpose, black but not too black pencil eyeliner.

A utilitarian pencil ( or automatic pencil might be even better) that I could buy a ton of and use

everyday for the rest of my life! Any eyeliner I use seems to wear off or end up on the outer

corner of my lower eyelids (although I do suspect that half the time the blame lies with my

rich eye cream! Must use a little less, in that case...).

I would invent some magic beauty dust that you could mix in any product, so that it would actually do what it claims it will do--immediately. Stretch mark creams would actually erase stretch marks. Wrinkle creams would remove wrinkles. Exfoliaters would completely even out and smooth your skin, and so on...