Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Trending Now

What miracle beauty product would you invent?

Re: What miracle beauty product would you invent?

Smiley HappyAn easy, foolproof smokey eye palette that will not wear off in 2 hours! Smiley Happy)

A foundation that can match any skin tone & at the same time treat blemishes all day

a mascara-eyeliner duo

a mascara-eyeliner duo

a wrinkle plumper that stays after adding foundation with...

a wrinkle plumper that stays after adding foundation without flacking

Re: What miracle beauty product would you invent? Lipstain.

I am always looking for the perfect lipstain, in a dark color. I have tried so many...Lorac, Tokidoki, Josie Maran, and Urban Decay. So far, Urban Decay's Lip Envy is the best I've found. Last week, as usual, I tried a million different things on my hand, and washed my hands before leaving the store. When I got home, I found that one color was still on my hand. Now I can't remember what I tried! Can anyone suggest a lipstain that I may have tried in a dark color? Thanks to anyone who can help!!

something that quickly and effectively covers my dark spots/moles

The ultimate primer that would hydrate, provide spf cover...

The ultimate primer that would hydrate, provide spf coverage, mattify, help prevent breakouts, mesh together with the foundation you use to prevent a need for touching up so your face looks flawless all day long

Acne cure.

a universal skincare line.

a universal skincare line.

A hair serum that would do whatever your heart desired th...

A hair serum that would do whatever your heart desired that day: from curly to straight, from brunette to blonde, from short to long - whatever!

If I wished uopn a star I would wish for a brown powder dry shampoo! I love Clean's dry shampoo powder and I feel it is the one dry shampoo the really soaks up all the oil ,giving me that freah clean hair look. I just wish that it came in a brown powder formula because my hair is so dark!

a lip liner that your lips would automaticaly fill in to.

foundation that stays on oily skin all day

foundation that stays on oily skin all day

Circles Be Gone

A concealer that really hides dark eye circles.  Everyone has an occasional indulgence, but those of us with allergies are plagued with under eye circles.  I have tried many products, including a tatoo concealer, but none of them had really erased the circles...

Something to make my pores look like they did when I was twelve.  

I'd invent a small compact case that could fit in your br...

I'd invent a small compact case that could fit in your bra that included lip gloss and mascara!!!

l would invent a product that sucks the oil out of your face so when you apply foundation it stays on without shine and reapplications of powder.  Oh and maybe a sticker that has makeup applied to it already and you just lay it on your face, rub, and oila, instant perfect makeup!  Wishful thinking!

I would invent a foundation that doesn't only cover blemishes but also heals, treats and cures them Smiley Happy.

And a fail safe bright red lipstick that anyone could wear without considering skintone; it would look just great on anyone!

a cream that gets rid of freckles yeah

Remember that make-up 'machine' in the 5th sense?? When Lilu(?) just put in on, pushed the button, and *Pouf* she had great make-up on. With a computer software to design the make-up looks!!

I would love to have a product that really takes the puffiness from under your eyes away ....and if it is the "fat pockets" that are causing the puffiness there has to be something out there for this...? Right

I wish I could invent something that actually got rid of blackheads, shrank pores and evened out skin tone/texture.

Highlighted

definitely in need of that!

I would invent a pill you could take to make your hair naturally start producing keratins (I'm pretty sure that's what it's called-the thing in your hair that gives it colour) of a different color.

A light formula foundation with high coverage... I'm so tired of all these thick, unnatural formulas I have to put on to make my face look even Smiley Wink