Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Trending Now

What is your favorite feature on the NEW Sephora.com?

free sambles

free sambles

Re: free sambles

I love that there are a few choices for rewards at the 100 point level AND 500 point level.

i forgot to use my sephora insider?

Re: i forgot to use my sephora insider?

hjl123 wrote:

Hi there, I'll send you a message to help! 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

Can I use my Make Up For Ever Pro Discount with you on line

Re: Can I use my Make Up For Ever Pro Discount with you on line

You cannot use your Make Up For Ever Discount online only in store.  I know this because I also have a Make Up For Ever Discount card. 

goldieb1 wrote:

Sorry Goldieb1! We don't offer a professional discount online or in store.

Actually you guys do offer a Make Up For Ever discount in stores not online.  But it's only at the stores that have a Make Up For Ever Boutique inside the Sephora store such as the one in South Coast Plaza Costa Mesa, CA

Product finder in stores

I love the product finder in stores. Before that came onto the scene, I actually had to go shop to shop to find all my products and use a voucher at once. Now I can check before I go.

the beauty inside dashboard where you can see all the poi...

the beauty inside dashboard where you can see all the point perks

BEAUTY TALK fasho!!

BEAUTY TALK fasho!!

Re: What is your favorite feature on the NEW Sephora.com?

I just love the new site in general (the white background and nice pictures make it feel so open and bright), but I have to say, the IT LISTS are my favorite Smiley Wink I always love seeing what the best product is in it's particular category.  Thanks, Sephora!

Beauty talk

Beauty talk

Beauty Talk

Beauty Talk

I am starting to get serious about my makeup again. I use...

I am starting to get serious about my makeup again. I used to be serious where I would do a lot of people\'s makeup. But all of my makeup I can\'t go and get soon. I know where I can buy really good makeup for cheap online and stuff but I need really good eye shadows, lipsticks, face makeup, just everything pretty much. I also need to know where to find the cheapest air brushing machine that I can buy also with the colors. I am going to be creating a portfolio with the pictures I

when ever i do light makeup on my eyes they look koind ol...

when ever i do light makeup on my eyes they look koind old puffy and sleepy my eyes are dark brown almond shaped

I have a beauty insider card with me when I purchased som...

I have a beauty insider card with me when I purchased some products in store and gained lots of points. I also have an online account with some points, so my question is how can I add the points I earned in my card with the acc online. Thanks!

Re: I have a beauty insider card with me when I purchased som...

@ Kimmy123, yes we can combine those accounts for you Smiley Happy. I'll send you a private message right now to get a few more details.

Whimsically yours,
Janine

Hi! Can you help me merge my insider card with my online account! I would appreciate it very much!

Hi Mich3II3,

I can merge your accounts for youSmiley Happy I will send you a message right now to help.

<3 Melissa

Hi Suggest me some lip gloss

Hi Suggest me some lip gloss
105 Replies