Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Trending Now

What is your favorite feature on the NEW Sephora.com?

Overall much better shopping experience for Canadian cust...

Overall much better shopping experience for Canadian customers than before! Smiley Happy

i liked it better before, because the log in for the adiv...

i liked it better before, because the log in for the adivice was on the same page but now i have to go to a different page. its aggrivating sometimesSmiley Sad

I Like the video list.

I Like the video list.

being able to narrow down our search super easily! (by br...

being able to narrow down our search super easily! (by brand, skin concern, whatever)

Re: What is your favorite feature on the NEW Sephora.com?

Some of my favourite features on the new sephora.com is being able to view the 100 & 500 perks along with being able to view the availability of a product in local stores. Also, I find it very convenient when I login to my account that all pricings convert to Canadian pricings, that way I know exactly how much I will be paying.  My current status and points always being visible at the top of the page is also very conveninent.

I really like the 'Solutions' section of the website! It...

I really like the 'Solutions' section of the website! It is great to find solutions to some of my makeup problems online :-) Very helpful!

eyeglasses

eyeglasses
Highlighted

Re: eyeglasses-eyeliner pics are great for ideas to use for eyeglass wearers

I love, love the advice area and the solution center.They...

I love, love the advice area and the solution center.They give me a great feel of what would work best for me and my features

Re: What is your favorite feature on the NEW Sephora.com?

My favorite part of the new site is Sephora TV. I am totally loving the How To videos like “Heated Touch” and the other “Now” looks. They provide a huge amount of inspiration and just ideas on how to change up a daily look. The best part/compliment to these videos is the list of products at the end. I think it would be great if there was also a list of products in a detail window with a link back to the product on the site or a price list.