Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

What is the best long wearing concealer ??

I like to use concealer as a base for eyeshadows as well and I wanted one that won’t crease on my lids which are creased. Is their another word for lids that mostly disappear/ deep crease?

Re: What is the best long wearing concealer ??

I love to use Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion Original. I have hooded eyes and usually have issues with creasing, the primer potion and a nice base shadow make a huge difference in how long my look lasts @Lana26. It also creates a smooth surface to make shadow application a breeze! ☺️ 

Good luck!

Thanks 🙋🏽‍♀️

@Lana26,

I agree with alfrankenstein that using a matte primer and setting it will help your shadow from creasing. I have hooded eyes myself! I recommend using the Smashbox 24 Hour Photo Finish Shadow Primer.

https://www.sephora.com/product/24-hour-photo-finish-shadow-primer-P385398?skuId=1575000&icid2=produ...

❤️ Melissa

RE: What is the best long wearing concealer ??

I think you’re talking about hooded eyes! Hooded eyes are eyes that have a very small amount, if any, of visible lid when the eye is open. I tend not to use concealer as an eye primer for my lids, since they’re hooded and get pretty oily. I usually use an eye primer and then set it with a small amount of loose setting powder before I apply my eyeshadow. But that’s just what works for me, personally.

RE: What is the best long wearing concealer ??

THANK YOU!!!
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 8 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing