Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

What is the best contour kit?

Any texture, any brand, any price. Thank you

Tags:

Re: What is the best contour kit?

Cover FX has nice contour palettes.  They also have highlighting drops and separate powders.  

I am personally obsessed with the Shade and Light contour palette by Kat Von D. The powders are so soft and fairly pigmented. Not to mention they blend effortlessly.

Note that if you have a contour products and highlighters that you like, and what you want is all of them in one place, you can always take the pans and put them all together in a Z Palette-- a build your own contour kit.

https://www.sephora.com/product/z-palette-P384677

I really like the new-ish kit from Urban Decay - Naked Skin Shapeshifter. It has cream and powder options; matte and shimmer options, and correctors that are great for my dark circles. I have a really hard time finding a contour color that works with my skin tone instead of making me look dirty or orange, and this is one of the few palettes that has contours I like. Sometimes I will use the powders to contour my eyes for a deepened natural look. Also, I know it's not super important, but I love that both the cream side and the powder side have their own mirror. 

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing