Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

What happened to Dr.Jart+ dis a pore bb?!

Went to go repurchase the dis a pore beauty balm by dr.jart and it was taking off Sephora website and in side the store. I’ve messaged them asking and haven’t heard anything?!?! I really hope they’re not discontinuing cause I love this product!!

Re: What happened to Dr.Jart+ dis a pore bb?!

If Sephora isn't going to carry this ABSOLUTE beauty staple (and doesn't as of 10/4/2019), then you can find it on Amazon, Walmart.com and a bunch of smaller, lesser known shops.  I have large pores and oily skin that improve with water intake, but not enough.  This product is an absolute must for me.

@justkari 

Watch out for the expiration date when you buy from those retailers. This product was discontinued (at least temporarily) by Dr Jart and SPF is considered a drug and it has an expiration date on the package (unlike other makeup products where the exp is from the data you open the product).

SPF starts to break down and lose efficacy after the exp. date and can also start to grow bacteria/etc even unopened.

I was also a fan of this product 😞

They did not permanently discontinue! They are just doing a repackaging and dis-a-pore will be back later this year or early next year. I got a super nice email from the company today. Hope you are all breathing a sigh of relief with me! 

That's what I thought was happening, but its awesome to g...

That's what I thought was happening, but its awesome to get the verification of it. Thank you!

SO SAD. This is my favorite beauty product. What a shame. 

RE: What happened to Dr.Jart+ dis a pore bb?!

I’d recommend checking out YesStyle.com or jolse.com they both have a lot of dr Jart products

It is January and still no dis a pore in Sephora. Dr Jart is the main reason I shop here and not having any answers in regards to the availability of this product it’s making me nervous. I’ve been using my last one and I don’t want to buy it somewhere else but I am afraid we are going to have to. 

I was wondering the same thing! This is my everyday foundation I wear to work because it's so morning routine friendly for me. I did do some searching, and found on Sephora Malaysia it is available, but it has a different package compared to ours. So I'm hoping it's just a re-package as opposed to a discontinue. 

I hope it’s not discontinued 😞 This is my fav alternative to foundation. I tried the Dr. Jart Premium BB instead but the color is just SO off so I will be returning it. Theres a few left in stock on Amazon so I will be purchasing it the dis-a-pore version there instead.

Same here!  The US Dr. Jart page still lists the product and links to Sephora, but there’s nothing here.  Really hoping it’s just a temporary shipping issue like when ceramidin was repackaged.

Please keep us posted! I am wondering the same thing. I've been using Dis-A-Pore for years and I don't want to switch to another brand! 

Spoiler
I received this response from their customer service department today. 

Thanks so much for reaching out! We're so happy to hear that you love our Dis-a-Pore BB. Unfortunately, that product is currently discontinued, but we have plans of relaunching before the end of this year!

Make sure you're subscribed to our e-mail list to get the latest updates 🙂

I got a very similar response today, and it's mid-January 2020: 

"We're so sorry that you can't find the Dis-a-Pore. It is discontinued at the moment, but our teams are working very hard to make sure that we get it relaunched before mid-2020. Make sure you're subscribed to our e-mails to get the latest updates!

Feel free to ask us any further questions.

Sincerely,
Dr. Jart+ Team"

This is awful! This was the absolute best product - especially for oily skin. The other Dr. Jart BBs are all radiant finish and I feel like that is just going to mean shiny. So sad - I was hoping to wear this forever. I've never found another product like it - perfectly smoothing, seamless looks like skin yet still has coverage. all without making already oily skin even shinier

Conversation Stats
  • 14 replies
  • 10 Hearts Given
  • 14 Contributors
testing