Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Trending Now

What do you think about the Scentsa fragrance system in Sephora stores?

Re: What do you think about the Scentsa fragrance system in Sephora stores?

It is decent.  Could use some improvements such as more options for search results.

??????????

Having only used it a few times, I like it so far

Having only used it a few times, I like it so far

Its a great tool, i love the new feature it has, and i love how id suggest you other fragrances that is simmilar if you are not carrying the fragrance. The quiz is fantastic!!! Thank you Sephora to having Scentsa.

I love how easy it is to use! I get really shy and nervous around sales people for some reason, so its really cool that I can just walk up to the computer and look for things. Its also really rad that theres so much info about the perfumes on there, cuz I dont know very much about perfume, but I do know Im a Spicy kind of girl now tho!

Woman Very Happy

After I becam familiar with the fragrance finder I really liked how it makes shopping for a fragrance finder easier! Walls of fragrance can be intimidating but this was easy.

The Scentsa system is really the only reason I started going into Sephora on a regular basis. I always use it to pick new fragrances. So glad I do because now I have started to enjoy more Sephora products!

Highlighted

LOVE!!! Thank you for providing this service Smiley Happy

UMMM I want to know what people did without it! I appsolutly love the system its so easy and the design is super clean and easy to navigate. I used to order my fregerences online... NOT ANYMORE!!!! Scentsa's system is awesome! LOVE LOVE LOVE~!

Conversation Stats