Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Trending Now

What do you love about our new Ask the Experts board?

Re: What do you love about our new Ask the Experts board?

You always get expert advice! It really helps. Thanks Smiley Happy

They give you great answers and are really nice! Smiley Very Happy

they always answer. haha. and you know really good stuff since they are experts.

What make is good for oily skin that wont leave my face shinny throughout the day, and also to cover blemishes

They have really detailed answers that contain pretty much everything you need!

I like getting answers from people who actually know what...

I like getting answers from people who actually know what they're talking about.

Re: I like getting answers from people who actually know what...

I feel like I know what I am talking about, as I have used many skincare/makeup items and know what works. Smiley Sad

Re: I like getting answers from people who actually know what...

Sephoramusthave I'm sure you do know what you're talking about that's what I like about the forums. Getting expert opinions from....the experts, and also getting opinions from people who have tried all kinds of stuff on the market and know what works.

does makeupforever test on animals?

does makeupforever test on animals?

Re: does makeupforever test on animals?

makeup forever has not tested on animals for over 10 years

I love that it has created this community of people who h...

I love that it has created this community of people who have the same interests. Make-up/skin care/fragrance does not have to be a personal or private thing, but can be shared in a larger community. Book lovers have book clubs, and make-up lovers have Sephora!

I didn't mind answering quetions for other people using a...

I didn't mind answering quetions for other people using a certain type of product but it made me feel uneasy. To think that someone that has no cosmetology experience(me) but used alot of make up products and tools was answering someone's question on "what do i use?"

Sweetheart

Re: I didn't mind answering quetions for other people using a...

Dont worry about it, some of the Sephora employees ( especially in my location) have no makeup/skincare experience ( and I base that off the fact that their makeup looks just awful and that every single skincare item they recommended to me caused a reaction).

i have too faced primed and poreless and shadow insurance...

i have too faced primed and poreless and shadow insurance primer
Highlighted

When will Bare Escentuals bareMinerals READY(TM) Eyeshado...

When will Bare Escentuals bareMinerals READY(TM) Eyeshadow 8.0 - The Playlist be available in sephora stores?

Re: When will Bare Escentuals bareMinerals READY(TM) Eyeshado...

Thanks for all the feedback ladies!  I always enjoy hearing what everyone has to say. Smiley Wink  @ sephoramusthave - I agree that you definitely know your products and I've never doubted any of the information you post. Thanks for sharing all your knowledge on  makeup, skincare and fragrance.  

@ ewarren -  I recommend contacting your local Sephora directly to confirm if and when they will receive the new bareMinerals palette.

Cheers,

Tiffany

Everything

It's very smart.

i have the same problem with placing an order with unsucc...

i have the same problem with placing an order with unsuccessful authorization. i called in a week ago and the customer rep told me my account was locked due to placing too many orders and will be fine after 24 hrs. but now it's been a week it's still the same. please help!!

Re: i have the same problem with placing an order with unsucc...

@ Makeupqn  Sorry you are having difficulty placing your order. Please give us a call at 1-877-SEPHORA (1-877-737-4672) & select option 2 to reach a Beauty Advisor who can help.

Not only will I get advice from other people just like me...

Not only will I get advice from other people just like me, I also get advice from someone who has expirience in Beauty Matters!

Instant help is easily available to any sort of beauty guide.

Everyone I know turns to me for beauty advice, but its nice to know there's somewhere I can go when I have a question too!

1 Reply
Conversation Stats