Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Trending Now

What do you love about our new Ask the Experts board?

Re: does makeupforever test on animals?

makeup forever has not tested on animals for over 10 years

I love that it has created this community of people who h...

I love that it has created this community of people who have the same interests. Make-up/skin care/fragrance does not have to be a personal or private thing, but can be shared in a larger community. Book lovers have book clubs, and make-up lovers have Sephora!
Highlighted

I didn't mind answering quetions for other people using a...

I didn't mind answering quetions for other people using a certain type of product but it made me feel uneasy. To think that someone that has no cosmetology experience(me) but used alot of make up products and tools was answering someone's question on "what do i use?"

Sweetheart

Re: I didn't mind answering quetions for other people using a...

Dont worry about it, some of the Sephora employees ( especially in my location) have no makeup/skincare experience ( and I base that off the fact that their makeup looks just awful and that every single skincare item they recommended to me caused a reaction).

i have too faced primed and poreless and shadow insurance...

i have too faced primed and poreless and shadow insurance primer

When will Bare Escentuals bareMinerals READY(TM) Eyeshado...

When will Bare Escentuals bareMinerals READY(TM) Eyeshadow 8.0 - The Playlist be available in sephora stores?

Re: When will Bare Escentuals bareMinerals READY(TM) Eyeshado...

Thanks for all the feedback ladies!  I always enjoy hearing what everyone has to say. Smiley Wink  @ sephoramusthave - I agree that you definitely know your products and I've never doubted any of the information you post. Thanks for sharing all your knowledge on  makeup, skincare and fragrance.  

@ ewarren -  I recommend contacting your local Sephora directly to confirm if and when they will receive the new bareMinerals palette.

Cheers,

Tiffany

Re: What do you love about our new Ask the Experts board?

Everything

It's very smart.

1 Reply
Conversation Stats