Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

What Would You Do with $1,000,000?

LexBT, BrendaBT and me playing around in Sephora Collection's SEPHORiA experienceLexBT, BrendaBT and me playing around in Sephora Collection's SEPHORiA experience

In case you haven't heard the news, Beauty Insider's newest sweepstakes just launched today and the prize is HUGE! One lucky Beauty Insider will actually win $1,000,000. As a Sephora employee, I cannot enter to win but I know that many of you will probably be entering or are thinking about it. If you're interested in entering the sweeps, you can enter here: https://www.beautyinsidersweeps.com

This sweeps is the first of it's kind and has my mind spinning so I want to hear from you all... If you were to win $1,000,000 what would you do with the prize money? 

RE: What Would You Do with $1,000,000?

I would absolutely launch my own beauty brand! I am a rising tech executive and I would love to take the jump to become a female entrepreneur in the beauty industry. My passion is empowering women to reach their full potential and making them feel beautiful and driven from the inside out.

Re: RE: What Would You Do with $1,000,000?

@HaleyKats What an amazing passion! 

Best,

Rebecca

And I'd join you! 🙂

You reminded me of this... check it out! I recently stumbled upon this great thing their doing. https://www.sephorastands.com/accelerate/

Re: What Would You Do with $1,000,000?

Well, what I'm going to do when I win the million is either buy a house out of state or a condo in LA. I will pay off my student loan debt, car, and credit cards. Take a month off of work for travel, and I will donate, donate, donate. My friends will be taken care of in small (but big ways) as well!. I've had so much taken from me and this moment is mine. The million is mine! Oh and I'll have a Wonderful birthday celebration the day after I win!

I will used that money for my dad’s operation in India and will clear all his debts. 

After paying off debt, I would take the mufe masters program. I fell in love with the school after attending a class. I really want to take the full class. The leftover money would go to investing.

I would pay off loans as I just graduated pharmacy school. My husband is also about to go back to school so whatever was left would likely go towards helping pay for his education to avoid excess loans in future!

With one million dollars I could use to launch my unique cosmetic line that I been working on for the past 6 years! I could pay off debt that accumulated over the years for my startup. Then I would would go back to my country Costa Rica and help all the children  I found/ met living in poverty and give them a chance to have a better place to live,  clothes, food, a family, and an education. I would spread the wealth and the love!

113B54C3-8CFB-40FC-9CC5-0E1657D86A54.jpeg

Pay off everything, travel the world, and once I'm doing traveling the world build my TINY house on large acres of land.

If I won I would definitely pay off my student loan as well as my siblings student loan debt. I would like to put it towards something that will make a difference for others. Travel with my loved ones to see the Earth's beauty. I could only dream of winning but anything is possible and I'm hopeful! God Bless everyone 💛

Anonymous Insider

If i won A million dollars i would definitely help people who are poor help as much as posible ❤️

If I won a million dollars, it would completely change my life. I would pay off my student loans, my medical bills, and my other debts that have resulted from me being completely financially independent since I was 16 years old. I would finally be able to buy a house for my husband & I + our two dogs. I would also help my parents and siblings out financially. Basically it would be a dream come true & an answer to all my prayers.

Anonymous Insider

My life would remain the same! However, the colors of my life would have become brighter))))) Cosmetics - more expensive, clothes - branded, less savings and more in that spirit.)))))

I have "entered" and gotten a confirmation message multiple times, and the entry form now says enter "again," but my points balance hasn't changed. Are these entries actually going through?

Hi  @abigailabigail ,

The points will be deducted after the sweepstakes end. Thanks! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

First thing first, I'd pay off my student loans! The freedom would be so, so sweet. I'd then pay off my mom's mortgage and buy a family home on the Jersey Shore, where we've been vacationing every year since my mom was a kid. There wouldn't be much left after that, but I'd use it towards a down payment on my own home. 

What Would You Do with $1,000,000?

Travel the world ✈🥰

I would buy a house somewhere cold ❄️ and use the rest to start a business.

I'd pay off all my bills. Pay off my moms house. Get me a house. Buy a few things to help out my photography business. ...and clothes that fit haha eek.

WOW a win makes my mouth salivate !  1. pay for my daughter's MBA program in Business Management. 2. Pay for my youngest daughters grad school in Web design.3. Use $$$$  for Gas so I can do some more public service i.e. volunteer 4. buy sephora products and volunteer at terminally ill facility or senior citizens once a week.  

testing