Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

What Would You Do with $1,000,000?

LexBT, BrendaBT and me playing around in Sephora Collection's SEPHORiA experienceLexBT, BrendaBT and me playing around in Sephora Collection's SEPHORiA experience

In case you haven't heard the news, Beauty Insider's newest sweepstakes just launched today and the prize is HUGE! One lucky Beauty Insider will actually win $1,000,000. As a Sephora employee, I cannot enter to win but I know that many of you will probably be entering or are thinking about it. If you're interested in entering the sweeps, you can enter here: https://www.beautyinsidersweeps.com

This sweeps is the first of it's kind and has my mind spinning so I want to hear from you all... If you were to win $1,000,000 what would you do with the prize money? 

Re: What Would You Do with $1,000,000?

Hahahahha good plans 🙂 @WinglessOne 

RE: What Would You Do with $1,000,000?

✌️I wish to win for that big money ! First I will pay all my debts , credit cards , student loans . Then traveling 🧳 to see the world . I have some destinations I want to see before I die. One million dollars might not a lot for some people but for me , I could live with that money for 5 years !!

Without a doubt: This is my wish list - 1. Pay off mortgage, car loan, medical bills 2. Pay off my parents’ bills. 3. Pay off my oldest daughters’ bills. 4. Go back to college /or trade school to be a medical assistant 5. Set up a college fund for my youngest daughter and grandson. 6. Either buy or build with an detached inlaw suite on property for my mother in law who lives with us 7. Help my sister start a Residential Home for the Autistic. My nephew would be the first resisdent. 8. Buy my dad a brand new truck. He’s a Viet Nam veteran who left half a leg in Nam and came back with a Purple Heart. ( He’s always driven an old, used truck, but he’s grateful and has helped alot of people, both he and my mom. 9. Put into a retirement fund, set up life insurance policy. 10. Consult attorney/ and investor to have all all financial/ personal affairs in order.

I would pursue an MBA and pay off my mortgage. I have been dabbling in home made beauty product creations on the side (of studying accounting online and working as a receptionist) and dream of launching an e-commerce beauty care company specializing in dehydrated beauty masks (just add water!). A girl can dream.・°★彡

I would pay for college and look great while earning a degree!

I would invest in creating a makeup line that can one day be sold at Sephora locations and buy a house for my mom😁💋💄

If I won I would honestly buy a small home for me and my son and pay a generous amount to my local church I attend, with the remaining buy loads of Sephora products!

I'd buy one jar of La Mer moisturizer and take the remaining $47 and go to dinner.

Hahahahha @Jenhen 

This was fricken hilarious.

What an amazing sweep 😍.  I would absolutely payoff debt and my credit card so that I could take my daughters and best friends on a Sephora shopping spree.  I would never worry if I run out of brow wiz or bum bum Cream lol 😂

I would have some personal shop my makeup and put it in color coded bins so I knew what I was doing lol

I'm probably in the minority, but gambling seems like a waste of my points. I'm just gonna hold out waiting for some more decent rewards to pop up in the bazaar.

Thought it was just me when I saw this....right there with you.  Good Luck and enjoy to the ONE person that wins, for all the others - you've lost 300 points...one born every minute.

I agree! I’m disappointed that using up your points is a requirement to enter this sweepstakes. I already feel like Sephora has one of the worst rewards program there is and this just seems like a cheap scheme to have its consumers use up their points without a guarantee of getting anything in return. I have 1,000+ points that I haven’t been able to use because either the stuff I want is always “sold out” or the limited things they offer are not to my liking. Sephora really needs to step up its game and learn from their competitors on how Rewards programs are really done.

Re: RE: What Would You Do with $1,000,000?

it's not - you can enter by mail 100 times, but you have to hand print and send each one separately...which would be a lot of postage, paper and work (I can already feel the hand cramps, lol). 

and it says: "All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and none will be acknowledged or returned." so...yeah.

I want them to put more items in the rewards bazaar. Wish they took that $1 million and put a million dollars worth of products in the rewards bazaar. 

@Malicequinn In the terms, there is a way to enter without using points.

@KatieBT  can you enter 100 times by mail, like you can w/points?

@treestar86  and anyone else who doesn’t wanna use points to enter: here are screenshots from Sephora’s own T&C about this contest. (Yellow highlighting added by me for emphasis.) EDIT: Note that you only get one entry per envelope. That means if you want to enter the allowed 100 times, you must mail Sephora 100 separate entries. That’ll cost you $55 USD in first class US mail postage. 😮 You can’t send multiple entries in the same envelope. 

DBC6401F-263A-4039-B441-EBFF9CC99D3F.jpeg6FD66C26-BCFF-49FF-B0EB-BBB9DCE211AB.jpeg

@WinglessOne “Hello World Inc” is a rewards platform host etc. If Canada and USA are sending entries to two different locations, how are they possibly going to combine them? Seems a bit fishy. 

6 Replies
testing