Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

What Halloween Beauty Looks Would You like to See?

Hello beautiful friends! As summer comes to an end, I cannot help but to get excited about fall, hot drinks, cozy sweaters, and of course, my favorite holiday, HALLOWEEN! Now, I know itโ€™s still a little early bring out the pumpkins and start talking about costume ideas, but I know that am not alone in my excitement! Iโ€™m curious, what are you planning on dressing up as for Halloween? And which Halloween makeup looks are you excited to try out this year?

EDIT #1: We want to know what Halloween looks you would like to see? We will be partnering with some of our beauty brand besties to create Halloween beauty looks based on your ideas! There is no bad idea and the sky is the limit, so go crazy!

EDIT #2: Thank you for your suggestions! We are sharing them with brands ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Halloween beauty looks.jpg

I LOVE HALLOWEEN! It's a time when you can get really creative!! These are a few looks I've done. It's a day where you can transform into anything you want ๐Ÿ™‚

Anonymous Insider

Re: What Halloween Beauty Looks Would You like to See?

Hi!!!! I know Iโ€™m sooooo late but I redid nikkietutorials bat eye look. I feel in love with it๐Ÿ˜86DFB83A-2580-4695-AF58-FC5A2929B650.png

2018 me halloween.jpg

Hi @rabbit214,

Such a beautiful look! Thanks for sharing!

Best,

Rebecca

Those look amazing!

@BrendaBT I would love to see looks inspired by the Sanderson sisters from Hocus Pocus! ๐Ÿฑ

RE: What Halloween Beauty Looks Would You like to See?

I think the Sephora Pro palettes are great products that can be used for infinite Halloween looks! So many colors to choose and they blend SO easily. I canโ€™t wait to use mine for this year!

My โ€œLiving Dead Girlโ€ half-skull, half-beauty look from 2017 ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ˜˜

Re: RE: What Halloween Beauty Looks Would You like to See?

Hi @carocarocaro,

WOW! This looks so amazing! Great job.

Best,

Rebecca 

Maybe a pumpkin inspired look.

I would like to see a variety of looks for different skill levels. A Cat look, Scarecrow, a Deer, etc. I think with the right tutorial or inspiration those would be easier to create, and most of us would have tools on hand to try these looks out ourselves. I would also love to see more difficult looks like Sally (Nightmare Before Christmas) and Victoria (Corpse Bride). They look really fascinating! 

8C512ADC-2DE2-47A3-9F5E-B73DF3A3FBA1.jpeg

I will likely do a simple scarecrow look to take my kids Trick-or-Treating ๐ŸŽƒ

How fun @BrendaBT !!!

I'd love to see some Disney Princess recreations based on the new Disney Designer collection - so glam and fun! โค๏ธ

Draculaura, Clawdeen, Ghoulia, Frankie, Cleo, Lagoona and Toralei from Monster High!!!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Hi all! I wanted to jump in and clarify that we are wondering which Halloween looks you'd like to see created by some of our brands! It can be a classic Halloween look, a look that's been done OR something totally cray cray/ out of this world / unheard of... Sky's the limit! 

We aren't sure who we will be partnering with just yet but we were throwing around some names I think you'd be excited about AND we will be showcasing the brand's lead artists. Let's hear those ideas!!

RE: Re: What Halloween Beauty Looks Would You like to See?

@KatieBT I think it would be awesome if you could do a video for the Sephora YouTube channel that does some full Halloween makeup looks, we can copy, using items we have at home/things to buy in store. I would be especially thrilled if these would be easy to replicate for the novice or non-makeup artist folks!! I love seeing all the gorgeous Halloween faces on this thread, but the vast majority are waaaaayy beyond my expertise!!! I am probably going for a full-blown โ€˜80s party girl this year, cause I actually have palettes with โ€œcrazyโ€ vibrant shadow shades and lipstick shades for the first time in my life!! Lol. Even then, kinda nervous about how to do โ€œproperโ€ โ€˜80s makeupโ€. Sometimes itโ€™s even the simple stuff that stumps us!!

Re: RE: Re: What Halloween Beauty Looks Would You like to See?

Hi @KrishAtl

This is a great idea, I will pass that idea along to our video team ๐Ÿ™‚ Also can you imagine if YouTube had been a thing in the 80's?! The hair tutorials would be unbelievable! This needs to happen ๐Ÿ˜„

I must admit, I went to an 80's themed birthday party and was lacking makeup inspiration. My instinct was blue eyeshadow and hot pink lipstick. I wish I had been better versed in the makeup techniques that were popular in the 80's. We must learn more... This is going on the list!

Re: What are you going to be for Halloween?

The meme is two years' out of date, I realize, but my husband recently purchased a pumpkin-print blazer and informed me that I'm gonna have to be a b-boy skeleton

Anonymous Insider

RE: What are you going to be for Halloween?

Iโ€™m gonna be D.Va from Overwatch

Whoa, that sparkly skull is so pretty! 

I'm generally into inexpensive, low effort Halloween costumes. Last year, I was Jubilee from X-Men, which involved ordering a cheap yellow trench coat from Amazon, which I wore over a pink tee and denim shorts. This year, I'm going to be a Crazy Rich Asian--I already have the Asian part down, and now I just need to Amazon Prime myself an inexpensive faux fur wrap/coat and find things in my closet and on my vanity for this look from the movie:

72C50411-8F30-4BE0-8731-E7DE4630AE63.jpeg

@txcatx,

I love this!

-Mali

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos17
  • Halloween beauty looks.jpg
  • 56C84A94-9A5F-4779-B28C-75C62C9C0A98.jpg
  • MTV Daria.jpg
  • 72C50411-8F30-4BE0-8731-E7DE4630AE63.jpeg
  • 8C512ADC-2DE2-47A3-9F5E-B73DF3A3FBA1.jpeg
  • 2018 me halloween.jpg