cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Welcome to Sephora Show & Tell!

final_lockup_SSAT.jpg

Hey BeautyTalkers! I am so excited to share with you the debut of Sephora Show & Tell, the latest addition to our ever-growing beauty community.

Sephora Show & Tell is the place to find out what’s happening at Sephora and in the BeautyTalk community; share your photos, ideas, and thoughts; and generally hang out with those of us in the office who love having you guys around and want to get in on the fun. staffer picks.jpg

My name is Candace and I’ve been the Community Manager of BeautyTalk since it began. Until now, you may have seen me as “sephoraadmin” or “sephoraadmin2,” so I thought it was time I came around and said hello!

I feel like I’ve gotten to know some of you through your awesome contributions to the community and can’t wait to meet more of you. I figured you may want to know a little about me as well. So here they are, my “Beauty Confessions”:

• I own more nail polishes than I care to admit. (Okay, fine, we’re all friends here, right? At last count, it was over 200.)

• I’m OBSESSED with my Clarisonic. If my apartment was on fire, it is the first thing I would grab.

lipsproducts.jpg• At any given moment, I have at least 10 lip products in my purse.

• I’ve got crazy hard-to-pin-down undertones, so I’m on the eternal hunt for the perfect concealer/foundation/BB cream. (If you’re in the same boat, get excited. We will be doing a series of “hard-to-match” posts to help my sisters of all shades find their best colors.)

• I’m deathly afraid of heights, rollercoasters, and possums. (Unrelated to beauty, I know, but I figured as long as we’re confessing…)

Now that I’ve officially introduced myself, I want to hear about you! Introduce yourself in the comment section below. Who you are, how long you’ve been with our little community, maybe a beauty confession or two ;). And if you’ve got any ideas of what you’d like to see in the future on Show & Tell, let me know!

Looking forward to getting to know you!

Candace

Re: Welcome to Sephora Show & Tell!

1. I am always on the hunt for the perfect acne regimen because I have dry skin, but doctors prescribe me acne products that dry out my skin.

2. I refuse to use a primer on my skin.

3. I have never gotten a manicure or a pedicure.

4. I use the products I don't use anymore on my mom's skin because I like to give her facials.

5. On an unrelated beauty note, I love my dog.

21 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 21 replies
  • 132 Hearts Given
  • 16 Contributors
Photos4
  • final_lockup_SSAT.jpg
  • staffer picks.jpg
  • lipsproducts.jpg
  • makeup.jpg
testing