cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Welcome, VIB Rouge!

rouge 7.25.jpg

It's here! Welcome to the top, darlings (in my best Starletta8 voice). You guys have been talking about it for weeks, but VIB Rouge is officially on deck.

In case you're not aware (where have you been??), VIB Rouge is Sephora's new premium membership tier. Spend $1K in a calendar year and you get awesome new benefits like free shipping on ALL orders, unlimited access to the Sephora Beauty Studio, exclusive Rouge events and gifts (I've heard about some of what's coming, it's insane), and much more. I know, $1k seems like a lot, but given how many new Rouge badges I've seen popping up around the community I think BeautyTalkers may be over-represented in this particular category! (A blow dryer here, a UD lipstick there, a new Algenist serum and...it adds up, trust me. :))

I've seen a lot of BT'ers wondering how far they are from reaching Rouge. To you, I offer this exclusive BeautyTalk hack, straight from an ingenious community member (I now can't remember what thread I first saw it in, but if it was from you, speak up!):

1. Sign into your sephora.com account.

2. Put a higher priced item or two in your basket (Say a Clarisonic kit and a ghd flat iron)

3. If you are within about $150, a little banner will pop up at the top of your basket letting you know how far you are from qualifying for Rouge.

4. Do the math (add the price of your items to the $ amount in the banner).

5. Keep shopping (optional, but encouraged) #enablersanonymous

So, who has gotten their Rouge Welcome kit? You know I want to see it. Post a pic in the comments!

Learn more about VIB Rouge> http://seph.me/18BZ2xH

Got a question? Get the FAQs> http://seph.me/1469LST

Re: Welcome, VIB Rouge!

just placed the last order i need to make vib rouge! so excited!

I would hope there would be like a Rouge week so i can see these ladies that share my crazy sephora spending habit!

Yes that would be awesome if there were more local events. There are never any events at my local Sephora. I could drive into downtown Seattle, but it's not worth getting lost in all the one way streets. Me and not knowing exactly where I'm going in traffic doesn't mix lol!

@melissa93 i have always kept my BI for backup just incase my VIB one wouldnt work! I got my VIB during the VIB week last year, and this year at the begining of the year i requalified and they gave me another VIB card, and now i gOt the Rouge! But i think i will forever keep the others just in case! I wonder if they even work? Lol

I love being VIB Rouge too! I went to my Sephora today but they didn't have any Rouge cards in yet! They said I was the first Rouge customer they had and were all excited about the perks coming up. I was disappointed that I'll have to wait for a card, but they did make me feel special!

@JenBlush I still have my other two cards as well! I can't believe how long I've had my B.I card now! :')

I looooove being a VIB Rouge! So prestigious, yet I don't dare tell my husband (who sighs at the weekly Sephora boxes)...

😄

@candacebt - You're welcome!!!!! 🙂

@candacebt That should be our theme song! haha! 

and thank you!! ❤️

@JenBlush - Oh, and I think the events will be all over the place, but if I get more info that I can share, you know I will!

@violalea - Either way, thanks for the tip! 

@JenBlush - OMG I LOVE THAT. So funny!

I cant help but think of the song constantly repeating 

**Started from the bottom now i'm here** lol

2013-07-25 16.11.10.jpg

btw do you know if the events will be like around the US or based in CA or NY? (if you can say) 

It might have been me lol. I have 1 expensive > $200 and 1 medium range around $100 item in my basket right now just in case one fay I decide to become a VIB ROUGE 🙂 !!!!!!!!!!

Conversation Stats
Photos3
  • rouge 7.25.jpg
  • 2013-07-25 16.11.10.jpg
  • photo-2.JPG
testing