Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Weekly Wow June 2019

Does the Weekly Wow end today or tomorrow? ? I canโ€™t find that information listed, as it usually is on the app. Sephora really sucks at getting their information out to their customers. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ช

Re: Weekly Wow June 2019

Hi @amylynnez,

There is no Weekly Wow this week. Please stay tuned for an update on Weekly Wow offers shortly. In the meantime, you can view our current promotions on our Beauty Offers page:

https://www.sephora.com/beauty/beauty-offers

Stay Gorgeous,

Penelope

Thanks! ๐Ÿฅฐ

The most recent one ended June 19th on Wednesday yesterday. Is there a new one? Am I missing it?

That was the one I was wondering about.  The WW were still showing on sale on the Sephora App at the time, so I didnโ€™t know if they would still be on sale today as well.  They arenโ€™t, that sale ended yesterday. 

Im wondering about that as well. Sephora has'nt posted any new weekly wow's for today

When I called Sephora online I was told it ends Wednesday. But the Stila mascara is out of stock online anywayu. I found it at Amazon for the same weekly wow price with free shipping for Prime members or free shipping over a certain order amount I can't remember either $25 or $35.  

Iโ€™m not quite sure how to edit the other reply.  I realized I was wrong. Tomorrow. But, it doesnโ€™t state what time tomorrow. 

7 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 11 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing