Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Weekly Wow 8/16

Hey there BIC! We’ve been preparing for this week’s Weekly Wow and we’re finally ready to share with you the deals ahead. If you’re interested in learning more keep reading to see which deals will be live this Thursday, 8/16!

Bobbi Brown Mascara.PNG

Bobbi Brown Smokey Eye Mascara $31 $18 (US)

This creamy, kohl-pigmented mascara delivers instant volume and super saturated length for dramatically dark, stretched-out lashes. This builds onto your lashes, hair by hair as opposed to traditional voluminizing formulas which create the appearance of volume by clumping lashes together. The result is thicker, longer lashes in less time.

Clinique Lip Gloss.jpg

Clinique Lip Gloss 2.jpg

Clinique Pop Splash Lip Gloss $18.50 $9 (US)

Can you say lippies for days?! When it comes to a collection of ultra-hydrating, non-sticky lip glosses Clinique is a great go-to. Each of these next generation glosses are decorated in vibrant patterns with cheery hues. When I tried the gloss I could tell it combines a pop of color with a splash of hydration – I also love that this formula shines with no stick! We all know that horrifying moment  when the wind blows your hair into your gloss and sticks to your lips like glue and you get a mouthfull of hair *I can feel it now! eeeeksss*. Its lip-loving ingredients also help smooth and condition lips, while also providing exceptional moisturization for all-day comfort.

BKR Spiked Water Bottle.png

BKR Spiked Lala Glass Water Bottle $55 $38.50 (CA only)

Check out last week’s Weekly Wow review on this stylish water bottle here!: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/Weekly-Wow-8-9/m-p/4111990

BKR Water Bottle.png

BKR Flirt Glass Water Bottle $45 $31.50 (CA only)

You can also find this products review from last week’s Weekly Wow here!: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/Weekly-Wow-8-9/m-p/4111990

The US and Canada will receive the following: 

Dr. Brandt No More Baggage.PNG

Dr. Brandt Needles No More No More Baggage Eye De-Puffing Gel $42 $21 (US) $53 $26.80 (CA)

This breakthrough under-eye solution dramatically reduces the appearance of bags, puffiness, and dark circles. It also gives you a more youthful and restful appearance in no time. Warm a tiny amount between fingers to warm up the formula for smooth application and be sure to pair this with your favorite moisturizer. This is a treatment and will not replace your eye cream if you’re looking for moisturized under eyes. If you’re looking for the best results let it dry in between applications and reapply as needed.

MUFE Super Matte Lose Powder.PNG

Make Up For Ever Super Matte Loose Powder $31 $18 (US) $37 $21 (CA)

This super matte, loose powder provides a light, veil that is the perfect matte finish for your foundation. @KatieBT was able to test the product and she loved the packaging and the powder. While she usually uses a translucent setting powder, she loved the fact that this product is made to match your skin-tone. Compared to similar products, she likes that you can get a lot of the powder out in a couple taps, buff it in and move on. She also loved that it helped her makeup stay all day and night.

Reminders:

• The Weekly Wow program is offered in the US and Canada (online and in-store).
  • Deals go live each Thursday and most are only on sale for one week only.
  • When items sell out, they are gone so I suggest hopping on your favorite deals early! 

Do YOU have a favorite Clinique product? Show & Tell!

Re: Weekly Wow 8/16

Do we know when the next Weekly Wow will be previewed here? 🙂

@GalPalFriday Hello there! Yes, confirming there won't be Weekly Wow this week, but it will be back next week so be on the lookout 🙂 

@BrendaBT I was wondering about this - thanks for the clarification. 🙂  I understand why Sephora may not want to have a Weekly Wow when the sales are going on, but I must say that during the November sale I was super excited that they had a Weekly Wow during the sale - I got a great deal on a MUFE palette.  

@BrendaBT,

Thank you for letting us know.

RE: Re: Weekly Wow 8/16

I have been waiting as well! Maybe because they are starting their bi-annual insider sale soon they won’t be doing weekly wows this week?However, that would be unfair to non-Rouge customers (the Beauty Insider and VIBs) because the sale won’t start for us until August 30th. And the sale isn’t that great anyways. My two favorite brands (Too Faced and Tarte) offer better sales on their own websites. The insider sale is really only a good deal for brands that don’t normally offer their own sales.
Anonymous Insider

Right! I’ve been waiting since yesterday morning!

Maybe no WW this week?

RE: Weekly Wow 8/16

I’m an avid lover of the weekly wows, but dang y’all really be giving Canada the short end of the stick. None of these are exciting except for the MUFE translucent powder but for a black POC, it ain’t really gonna work. Fingers crossed for next week deals being really good!

Not thrilled about MUFE powder being colored so orange and dark. I used to love their white HDpowder before HD cameras got to K and white flash was showing on those with a heavy hand. It worked on all skin tones as a clear if used lightly. I am super fair. As in Porcelain in Tarte RFOTS. Love the glosses.

So happy the eye puffing gel was included this week! It's the only thing that made a difference on how dark my undereyes and eyelids are!

Weekly Wow 8/16

Normally not super excited about Clinique (always seemed like an older, not-hip brand to me), but the cap designs on some of those color pops are so awesome! I might just have to grab some. It is possible to label the swatches?

Is the MUFE price here a typo? I’m showing $21 in the US. 

I've had my eye on that MUFE Loose Powder, this is the perfect time to pick it up 😃

Sure is @ElleElleG, I might get the purple one.  I have one from Besame and I love it so much.  Kinda curious to compare it with the MUFE one. 

Completely forgot they had so many varieties of this powder @darkiceis , thanks for the reminder.....now I might need two 🙊

Canadians get the most boring weeklywow offers. We hardly get any makeup product. Why don’t we get some good offers ? Disappointed !!

Re: RE: Weekly Wow 8/16

not gonna lie, im actually kind of jealous of you guys. ive been eyeing up the BKR bottles for AGES but refuse to pay full price for one. 

Re: RE: Weekly Wow 8/16

@RimshaF I couldn’t care less about bottles! They have nothing to do with makeup, fragrances or skin care ! Disappointing again!

Weekly Wow 8/16

Excited for the Dr. Brant product. I gave my deluxe sample away not thinking. At least I can get a full size for a discount!

OMG! Seriously! The same water bottles that didn’t sell this past week are considered another great weekly wow for Canadians for this upcoming week?? OMG😂😂😂😂🙂

Conversation Stats
Photos7
  • Bobbi Brown Mascara.PNG
  • Clinique Lip Gloss.jpg
  • Clinique Lip Gloss 2.jpg
  • BKR Spiked Water Bottle.png
  • BKR Water Bottle.png
  • Dr. Brandt No More Baggage.PNG
  • MUFE Super Matte Lose Powder.PNG
testing