Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Weekly Wow 6/28!

Another week calls for another Weekly Wow! Stay tuned to find out which Weekly WOW’s are coming your way 6/28 

Argan oil.PNG

Josie Maran Argan Oil Buy one for $48, get one free!

Guess how many ingredients this product contains...one! Formulated with 100% pure, organic, Argan oil this product is a multitasking moisturizer that works wonders. You can apply a few or as many drops as you need to nourish your skin, hair, and nails. I tend to have dry skin so when I applied the oil to my hands I instantly felt it hydrate and soften my hand. This product is ideal for all skin types and highly recommended if you have dry skin, sensitive skin or live in an area that doesn’t allow you to keep your skin fully-hydrated year-round.

Benefit Eye Liner.PNG

Benefit They’re Real Push-Up Liner $24 $12

They’re Real alright! This innovative, waterproof, push-up liner is foolproof and budge proof gel eyeliner in a pen. It is now available in four brilliant, wearable shades perfect for any occasion. The eyeliner’s soft tip is custom angled to draw an easy line for your bottom or top lid. Its’ flat, wide guard gently pushes lashes aside to get close to the lash line leaving eyes big and bold!

Benefit Remover.PNG

Benefit They’re Real Remover $18 $9

Who doesn’t like watching their makeup melt off after a long day? This creamy, gel formula effectively lifts away makeup without tugging the delicate eye area. Gentle yet powerful, it’s specially formulated to remove long-wearing mascara and eyeliner, and leaves skin feeling soft, clean, and smooth.

Benefit Double the Lip Lipstick.PNG

Benefit They’re Real Double The Lip $20 $10

If you’re looking to add some shape to your lips, Double the Lip is worth a try! We’ll also have a mini on sale for $5! This lippie is shaped like a teardrop and allows you to apply lipstick and liner in one swipe. (say whaaaatt). Yes! @KatieBT tried this out and loves how comfortable it wears and how contoured the two-tone shade made let lips look compared to typical lipstick.

Perricone Plasma.PNG

Perricone Cold Plasma Sub Anti-Aging Neck Treatment $135 $67

This neck treatment refines, tightens, firms, and visibly sculpts the neck and jawline areas. This multitasking product targets your skin’s individual needs around the neck and jawline for any type of skin condition you be experiencing.

Benefit sexy ip kit.PNG

Benefit They’re Real Big Sexy Lip Kit $29 $14.50

Everything lip? You got it! This set of four silky-smooth lipsticks with dual-hued tips visibly lines, fills, and boost the fullness of your lips. Each Double The Lip size lipstick & liner in one is crafted with a custom teardrop tip. The deepest shade is melted into the outer point of the lipstick to line the lip and prevent feathering, while a lighter shade simultaneously fills in the lip in one swipe. Lips are left looking seamlessly full and satiny smooth.

Benefit Duo Blender.PNG

Benefit They’re Real Duo Shadow Blender $24 $12

Leave all your eye shadow application worries behind and let the shadow blender do it for you. This innovative duo eye shadow blender gives literally allows you to apply two shades at once (where are all my lazy-beauty-connoisseurs?!) The custom Shadow Blender fits your eye shape for expert application. First, glide the included applicator across the pan of the shadows. Then simply position the applicator on the inner corner of your eye with the darker shade along your lash line (or in your crease, up to you!). It builds beautifully and lasts up to 12 hours! We will also be featuring the Big Sexy Eye Kit for $18.00 if you are interested in trying a few shades out.

Perrsicone cold plasma and face.PNG

Perricone Cold Plasma + Face $149 $74

Looking for a multitasking product that targets the nine most visible signs of aging? Cold Plasma + Face has got you covered. This product is great for fine lines, wrinkles, pores and dullness. It’s adaptable to any skin type from normal to sensitive. You can believe that this serum will target your individual needs, immediately and overtime.

SC Brush.PNG

Sephora Collection Pro Drawing Shadow Brush #41 $20 $10 From our very own Sephora Collection, the PRO Drawing Shadow Brush is great for applying eye makeup because it help add definition and shape. It acts like a drawing tool to elongate and enhance the eyes with ease. The innovative design features a soft, tapered brush head inspired by an artist’s tools.

Reminders:

•   As stated in previous posts, the Weekly Wow program is only offered in the US (online and in-store)
  •  Deals go live each Thursday and most are only on sale for one week only
  •  When items sell out, they are gone so I suggest hopping on your favorite deals early!

What’s your favorite “They’re Real” product you’ve tried? Show & tell!

Re: Weekly Wow 6/28!

I already have the Sub-D, but I had a Sephora class last night and got a sample of the Cold Plasma+ Face to try... I might spring for two like @sister13 did.

Folks around here did not waste any time, either... the store I was at had already sold out entirely by 3pm on the first day. Someone stockpiled it!

@fieldsofclover and @sister13, how is the fragrance of the cold plasma line?  I don't love the way it smells in the jar - does it fade?

@RachFace2921 To me the + doesn't have the usual "aroma" that the original one did... I think that's one of the changes they made. My Sub-D is fishy as expected, but I have a 4oz jar from an earlier run so I don't know if that one has changed or not.

Edit: the fishiness of the Sub-D goes away after a few minutes, so for anyone interested, don't let that deter you from a good product.

RE: Weekly Wow 6/28!

So excited for these! I think my favorite They’re Real! product I’ve tried would have to be the mascara.

So great! Just finished my Cold Plasma + on Tuesday and was dreading the cost to purchase, but now I stocked up with two! 

RE: Re: Weekly Wow 6/28!

@sister13 You’re just in time! I’m so happy for you! Wish we had those in Canada!

Ugh! Wish I would've seen this post before making my last purchase. I have been dying to try Josie Maran products

Wow, just wow!! Great options!!

@TayBT  Is the full-sized black Benefit They're Real Push-Up liner on sale?  It's not showing up for $12 in my cart, but the purple one is.  Thanks!

@TayBT, AWESOME job on a good product mix-everyone can find something they want/need here!

I LOVE when brushes are included in the Weekly Wow. The price of brushes can be a setback for a lot of people in building a collection and it’s always exciting for me to see them featured. This one looks interesting. 

@starsandbucks The price of brushes and how unsexy they are.  "That's a great lipstick on you.  What brush did you use?" - said no one ever.  They really do make a difference though.

@itscarin Exactly! 😄

Is the Sephora brush similar in size to the MAC 221? Or is it more like the MAC 217?I'm looking for a crease brush for small eyes.

I'm still looking for a crease brush I like.  Think I'll be trying this one next!

Weekly Wow 6/28!

I am getting this brush!I hope this helps all of us newbies at eyeshadow application.

@Buootiful It will! This is a great starter brush:)

Im going to be in the US next week so YAY I can pick up that drawing eyeshadow brush! Ive been eyeing that for months

Re: RE: Weekly Wow 6/28!

@sydtomato Yay, let's us know how you like it!

For some reason, the images aren't showing for me.  @TayBT  Please take down this post if needed, but I thought I would show the images of the products in case anyone else is in the same boat as me. Thanks!

Screen-Shot-2018-06-27-at-10.49.49-AM.png

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos10
  • Screen-Shot-2018-06-27-at-10.49.49-AM.png
  • Argan oil.PNG
  • Benefit Eye Liner.PNG
  • Benefit Remover.PNG
  • Benefit Double the Lip Lipstick.PNG
  • Perricone Plasma.PNG
  • Benefit Duo Blender.PNG
  • Perrsicone cold plasma and face.PNG