Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora

Weekly Wow 6/21!

Back with another fabulous Weekly Wow! Keep reading to find out which Weekly WOWs are coming your way starting 6/21!

Murad Acne Control.PNG

Murad Clarifying Cleanser $30 $15

The team was able to test this in a previous Weekly Wow post and was impressed. @KatieBT loves the scent and fresh feeling she gets using this cleanser and recommends it for those who are prone to breaking out.

Urban Decay naked Shapshifter Pallete Skin.jpg

Urban Decay naked Shapshifter PalleteHighlight and Contour.jpg

Urban Decay Naked Skin Shapeshifter $45.00 $22.50

I got to test out this palette and had a lot of fun contouring, color correcting and highlighting! This three-in-one complexion palette contains both powders and creams. I used the Medium Dark Shift and really liked how lightweight and fresh my face felt after using the powder, which I assumed would feel heavy. I have a heart face shape so I loved adding a little extra definition to my contours. I also tried the Pearl highlighter and loved the pigment! This color worked well with my complexion and I was surprised I didn’t need much for it to shine bright! When my cheek hit the sun it gives a golden glow, however this has a more rose gold tone in the palette.

UD Pro COntrour Shapeshifter.PNG

Urban Decay Pro Contour Shapeshifter Brush $39.00 $19.50

This brush pairs perfectly with the Urban Decay Pro Contour Shapeshifter palette and has all your needs for contouring, color correcting, highlighting, and blending. I would definitely say this brush helped me blend my contour to perfection and get my highlight on point!

MUKE Ink Liner.PNG

Make Up For Ever AQUA XL INK Buy one for $24, get one FREE

MUFE has some dazzling colors you just have to get your hands on! The MUFE M-10 Aqua XL Ink Liner is a 24 hour waterproof liquid liner with high pigmented color and ultra-fine precision. When testing the product I had the hardest time choosing a color to try because there were so many vibrant shades! The liner was easy to apply and glided right over my bottom lid. I put it on before going to work and it hasn’t smudged or faded. If you love metallic like I do you will love the finish of this product. Needless to say, it can easily take you form day to night.

Sephora Collection Brush.PNG

Sephora Collection PRO Airbrush Perfector #51 $34.00 $17.00

Can you say multi-purpose brush?! This multi-formula precision brush can be used all over your face. It allows you to apply any of your complexion products from foundation to contour products to highlighter and blush. Did I mention how soft it is?! The brush is gentle on your skin and is a perfect fit for your makeup bag. It can handle your favorite creams, liquids, powders, and translucent powder formulas so you’re sure to have a flawless results!

VERB Brush.PNG

VERB Blow Dry Brush $24.00 $10.00

In the words of a co-worker that tested the product “it feels like a head massage!” This lightweight blow dry brush isn’t your average brush. It’s easy to hold and the brissels are quite flexible. When using it on your hair it’s sure to detangle and soften the hair all while it’s being brushed to make for a speedy drying time.

Foreo.png

Foreo Luna Play $39.00 $20.00

@KatieBTtried this out. Here’s her review: “this device is small but mighty! I am definitely going to be using this whenever traveling since it’ll fit into my makeup bag without taking up much space. I usually wash my face using my hands so this is a major upgrade. It feels like I am getting a better clean and stimulating my skin in the process so that my cleaner can go the extra mile. I also love adding makeup remover to my eyes and breaking up my mascara with this device instead of pulling at them with a cotton pad. If you’re considering the full-sized Foreo of find it too bulk to travel with I highly recommend picking up the mini!”

Reminders:

• As stated in previous posts, the Weekly Wow program is only offered in the US (online and in-store)

• Deals go live each Thursday and most are only on sale for one week only

• When items sell out, they are gone so I suggest hopping on your favorite deals early!

Who here has tried a Foreo device? Show & tell!

Re: Weekly Wow 6/21!

I had to get the Sephora Air Perfector brush #51. It looks perfect for travel. I will compare it to my RT large paddle brush to see which blends in Dr Jarts Color corrector  w spf better as I use that as a foundation. Im so excited, their brushes never disappoint. 🙂

RE: Weekly Wow 6/21!

i love Verb’s ghost oil, it’s so lightweight but softens my hair as well as Moroccanoil so this brush duo is tempting 😏

Is this list complete? I am seeing two more products and it would be nice to have this post updated to include them.

It seems to be a BOGO for a free MARAJÓ Deep Treatment Butter (https://www.sephora.com/product/deep-treatment-butter-P423180) with the purchase of a MARAJÓ Nourishing Cleansing Crème (https://www.sephora.com/product/nourishing-cleansing-creme-P42318)

At a glance I would never think that UD Shapeshifter palette would work on deeper skin but pleasantly pleased to see that it does... Thanks for sharing @TayBT

was i the only one that noticed she swatched the MUFE aqua xl pencil liners in the livestream?? so dissappointed that its the liquid 😭

RE: Re: Weekly Wow 6/21!

Gorgeous

🇨🇦 it really stinks to be left out of these each week, I’ve seen so many weekly wow deals that I would love to grab, but they STILL aren’t available to Canadian customers. @KatieBT do you know if there’s any headway on having us included in these or maybe to be offered our own weekly deal?  

I know this has been brought up in the past, I just want to express that this is still something I, and many other Canadian customers, really want to be apart of! 😊

Canadian babes, after sending an email to CS I was informed that they are working diligently to bring the Play! Box to Canada, as well as the weekly WOW deals. 

I’m happy to know we haven’t been left in the dust, really looking forward to these in the future! 

Thanks, @bakeamuffin! It sucks that we keep missing out on so much 😮 I really hope they do bring both of those things to Canada really soon 😄

RE: Re: Weekly Wow 6/21!

@bakeamuffin I know what you mean. As a Canadian myself we feel left out on good deals . It’s such a shame! We deserve better!

@TayBT,

Thank you for the Weekly Wow previews!  It's great to get a Heads Up!  🙂

@tsavorite My pleasure! Always glad to keep you all in the know:)

I’ve always been interested in the Murad cleanser. Makeupbytiffanyd on YouTube always raves about it and I’ve enjoyed all the other Murad products I’ve tried... guess I’ll have to finally give it a go 🙂

I've been using it for years and I really like it

I've been using it for years and I really like it

Weekly Wow 6/21!

hmm...may have to get that Foreo.
Conversation Stats
  • 15 replies
  • 55 Hearts Given
  • 14 Contributors
Photos8
  • Murad Acne Control.PNG
  • Urban Decay naked Shapshifter Pallete Skin.jpg
  • Urban Decay naked Shapshifter PalleteHighlight and Contour.jpg