cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Weekly Wow 6/14

**Note: The 7oz Kopari Coconut Melt is SOLD OUT**

Happy Wednesday Beauty Insider Community!

Reminders:

• As stated in previous posts, the Weekly Wow program is only offered in the US (online and in-store)
  • Deals go live each Thursday and most are only on sale for one week only
  • When items sell out, they are gone so I suggest snagging your favorite deals early!

Bite Beauty Prismatic Pearl Crรจme Lip Gloss $22- BOGO

For this weekโ€™s BOGO when you buy one Bite Beauty Prismatic lip gloss you get a second one for FREE! These glosses are highly pigmented,smell like candy, and come in a variety of colors you can use for day and nighttime looks. We got to swatch four of these lippies in the office and we really liked the prismatic pearl shine. My favorite one is Oyster Pearl because you can use alone for a beautiful pink/pearl color that looks beautiful on every skintone.

bite gloss.jpgswatches with names.jpg 

**Note: The 7oz Kopari Coconut Melt is SOLD OUT**

Kopari Coconut Melt $38 $19

I am going crazy for Coconut melt! This product is 100% organic, not to mention it smells divine so itโ€™s worth every penny. As many of you coconut lovers already know, you can use it as makeup remover, lip balm, a deep conditioning hair mask, bath boost, super shave oil, massage oil, baby butter, and much more. I was a bit scared to use this at first because I thought it would be very oily melting into my skin but the oil soaks into your skin leaving it soft, dewy, and hydrated.

p413350-av-02-thumb500.jpg

Cover FX Glitter Drops $44 $22

Glitter drops are a holy-grail product for me. You can apply a tiny drop for a subtle glow or can build it up for a blinding, mermaid look. All three colors are absolutely stunning, easy to blend, and can be used on your cheeks, eyes, lips, and body for any day or occasion. We all got a chance to try them out and created some looks to show you guys!

glitter drops swatch names.jpg

brendda cover fx.jpg   IMG_6717.JPG

Who else loves coconut oil? Show & Tell!

Re: Weekly Wow 6/14

Hello, will you be announcing the Weekly Wow products today? As you did last week.. Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚ 

same

same

#careergoals! I'm featured in the Weekly Wow post! 

RE: Re: Weekly Wow 6/14

Good for you @ShiraBT! How fun!

RE: Weekly Wow 6/14

Is the Kopari sold out. I no longer see it as an option for the weekly wow ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Re: RE: Weekly Wow 6/14

Wow, that's really quick!  I just got an e-mail that sd new Weekly Wows were added, though @AnastasiaHausen

Re: RE: Weekly Wow 6/14

No, sadly , I was trying to add to my basket this morning and no luck, now itโ€™s not showing up at all for that size. I did pick one up in store, but I bet they will sell out soon.  @AnastasiaHausen

That cover fix looks nice

@howconnie @tamara76 the Cover FX is divine and a little goes a long way.

@howconnie And @Tamara76, I love them! I already had the blue one and picked up pink and gold. ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

@howconnie @sister13 I love them too!! They're so beautiful and this is sucha great time to get them. I bought the pink and Im really loving it!

OMG - I love the Cover FX Glitter Drops! โค๏ธ 

Is the Kopari unavailable now? I donโ€™t see it in the sale section or the 7oz size under the actual product. 

@lavibhaloca hello there! Unfortunately Kopari sold out online, but I would check your Sephora Store as it might still be available there ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Anonymous Insider

Hey guys... Im new to this and im not very computer savy, but im slowly learning!! What is this โ€œWeekly wowโ€ thing? Can anyone explain it to me plz??

@Anonymous The weekly wow are sales that change every week. They change every thursday ๐Ÿ™‚ Theyre available in stores and online in the USA

I'm SO tempted to pick up another prismatic gloss from BITE as well as the glitter drops from CoverFX.... It looks like we're getting great deals for Weekly Wow again!

Same @kthorsen!  I love those glosses and who can turn down glitter?

Definitely buying a tub of kopari, itโ€™s my favorite coconut oil that Iโ€™ve tried so far and smells so good. Iโ€™ll buy the glitter drops in aurora too, it looks so pretty.

Oh I love Kopari Coconut Melt! And I just ran out of mine. Hmm I give up Sephora: take my money lol๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ
1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos6
  • p413350-av-02-thumb500.jpg
  • bite gloss.jpg
  • swatches with names.jpg
  • glitter drops swatch names.jpg
  • brendda cover fx.jpg
  • IMG_6717.JPG
testing