Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Weekly Wow 12/13!

Happy Tuesday! Before we share this week’s deals, we want to share a few reminders:

• Deals go live each Thursday and most are only on sale for one week only
  • When items sell out, they are gone so I suggest snagging your favorite deals early
  • While deals are available in the US and Canada for now, we know that these deals have been inconsistent for our Canadian Community members. We do our best to stay up to date and keep you in the loop on what Canada will be offering and update you on any changes or decisions they make. We will continue to work hard and pass all your feedback along to our Canada partners.

Click the spoiler to find out this week's offerings 🙂 

Spoiler

tarte palettes.jpg

Tarte Tartelette Flirt Eyeshadow Palette- $10 (USD) $15.75(CAD)
tarte flirt.jpg

Tarte Tartelette Tease- $10 (USD) $15.75(CAD)tarte tease.jpg

Tarte Tarteist Pro To Go- $10 (USD) $15.75(CAD)tarteist pro to go.jpg

These three mini palettes are, not only adorable, but have a combination of six different neutral & shimmer shades to create everyday looks on the go. They are very rich in pigment, make the perfect gift to fill up those stockings, and are small enough to carry in your bag.

Tarte Hamptons Weekend Contour Palette- $10 (USD) $15.75(CAD)

hamptons weekender.jpg

This is a travel-size highlighter, blush, and contour palette and, not to mention, one of my personal favorite palettes of all time. The formula is creamy and highly pigmented, so just know that a little bit of product goes a long way. The blush and contour are matte but all three shades are long-lasting and stunning once applied. You can create a natural, soft daytime look or build it up for sassy nighttime look.

Tarte Tarteist PRO Glow to Go Highlight & Contour Palette- $10 (USD) $15.75(CAD)
tarteist pro glow.jpg

This is another portable palette from Tarte which includes two highlighters and one contour shade. The formula is also rich, creamy, easy to use and the shades are cool undertones to mimic real shadows and light reflection for a naturally chiseled look.

stila.jpg

Stila Glitter and Glow Highlighter- $15 (US ONLY)YES, GLITTER! Because we can’t ever have enough sparkle in our lives. These dazzling, liquid glitter highlighters can be used as eyeshadows or highlighters. The complexion-enhancing formula contains a multicolor mix of pearls and visible glitter that give the skin a beautiful glow.

Spoiler
stila swatch.jpg

amore pacific.jpg

Amorepacifc Mini CC Compact BOTF- 104 &204- $8 (US ONLY)

If you love a lightweight, sheer coverage foundation with a radiant finish, then this Color Control Cushion has got you covered. It gives the skin a natural, dewy look and it’s easy to build up the coverage without looking cakey or getting messy.

77 pro brush.JPG

SC Pro Contour Blender #77 (.COM ONLY) $17 (USD) $22 (CAD) This brush was actually recommended to me at a Sephora a few months ago and it has become my go-to for cream contour. The brush is as soft as a bunny and the curved shape makes underlining my cheekbones, forehead, jawline and nose easy-peasy.

p403626-av-01-thumb400.jpg

SC Deluxe Antibacterial Brush Set $37 (CA ONLY)

The Antibacterial Brush Set contains six synthetic brushes with bristles that are infused with charcoal powder to help keep the brushes clean and fresh. These come in a brush pouch which includes a large foundation brush, angled concealer brush, precision sweep brush, angled brush,  all over shadow brush, and liner/brow angled brush.

s1815208-main-thumb-400.jpg

DpHUE Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Rinse (.COM ONLY) $17.50 (US ONLY)

We didn’t get a chance to try this one, which I’m sad about because I’ve heard it works wonders. This refreshing rinse can be use as shampoo/conditioner for your hair and scalp. It is enriched with apple cider vinegar and other ingredients like argan oil, lavender extract, and aloe vera to keep your scalp fresh and happy.

s1990241-main-thumb-400.jpg

T3 Cura Dryer $228 (CA ONLY)

The Cura Dryer is known for drying your hair fast while neutralizing static, increasing shine, and controlling frizz. We didn’t get a chance to test it out this week so are hoping to hear from you! Has anyone here tried the Cura Dryer?

s2076560-main-thumb-400.jpg

T3 Featherweight Compact Folding Dryer (All Colors) $159 (CA ONLY)

Don’t be fooled by the size of this dryer, although it is small and compact, it is very powerful for a little hairdryer. Of course, this is great for travel because it’s compact and folds to fit in the tiniest of spaces. You can simply select 125V or 250V, depending on your international destination which is great news for those of us known to blow a fuse abroad!

785642.JPG

Perricone Face Finishing Moisturizer 4oz.  $65 (CA ONLY)

Perricone Face Finishing Moisturizer 2oz. $49 (CA ONLY)

This moisturizer has a light and silky texture. It lightly smells of rose and contains alpha lipoic acid, vitamin C ester, and DMAE to help decrease dryness. This also contains nourishing nutrients to help firm skin's appearance and minimize the look of fine lines and wrinkles.

58796412.JPG

Perricone Face Finishing Moisturizer Tint SPF 30 $41 (CA ONLY)

This rose-scented, tinted moisturizer not only smells divine but it’s designed to hydrate the skin while providing ant-aging benefits. It has a universal tint that adapts to the color of your skin, and a non-chemical SPF 30.

large.jpg

FOREO Luna 2 (All colors) $149 (CA ONLY)

While I didn’t get chance to test the Foreo Luna 2 this week, I have tried one when it was part of the US Weekly Wow. I am so excited Canada gets a chance to have it as part of weekly wow this week because, as many of you have heard, these silicone facial brushes are AMAZING! They are sonic-powered and cater to your skincare needs. You can choose from colorful Luna 2 tools for combination, sensitive, oily, normal and even a sleek, black Luna 2 designed for men or those who just want a neutral Luna 2.

Which is your favorite Tarte palette? Show & Tell!

Re: Weekly Wow 12/13!

Rats, I wish it was the Stila SHADOWS that were on sale instead of the highlighters :(. Such a good price! 

The mini liquid glitter & glow shadow set is on sale for $17.

Those tarte pakettes are great little gifts, I have a friend who would love it! Awesome selection this week! It's too bad that the Stila eyeshadows won't be available to Cananda, they're so beautiful! 

I agree with @bakeamuffin ! I wish we also had the Stila eyeshadows! @BrendaBT

RE: Weekly Wow 12/13!

Just wondering how come Canada Mini Tarte palettes are not 50% off? @BrendaBT

Re: RE: Weekly Wow 12/13!

They are the Canadian  price for them is higher so the 50% off price is high (our dollar is different than the us) things in Canada are priced slightly higher

RE: Re: RE: Weekly Wow 12/13!

@GeGe19 they are regular price $25 CAD, I bought them before so that’s how I noticed they aren’t 50% off.

@BrendaBT Those are amazing deals on the Tarte palettes!  I had to do a double-take!  I own the Tarte Tease.  It's one of the many palettes I tried on in-store and had to have, but haven't actually worn yet!  I remember it being very pretty and versatile, though!

I just love it when the WW has an eye palette!  They are my weakness, and I can't resist a good deal on one!

Re: Weekly Wow 11/13!

The dates are wrong in the post title!

@merriboo Hello! The title is correct, this is a sneak peek of the Weekly Wow deals that are going live on Thursday, 11/13 🙂 

11/13 was a Tuesday not a Thursday anyway 😉

I think you meant 12/13 instead of 11/13. 

But we’re in December, not November?

@merriboo @FatCatFashion Hahaha Yes, you are right, I am so sorry. I'll fix that 🙂 

I mean I still write dates with 2017 so I feel your pain, @BrendaBT 😂😂

Hamptons Weekend Contour ✔✔✔

Sorry, I was having trouble logging in the past few days....

Sorry, I was having trouble logging in the past few days. Here are some pictures for reference @GG84 (sorry for the shadow in the pictures). The pans are about as long as a standard Bobby pins. I do really like the little palette. It is great for travel. It's just a little awkward to use a fluffy brush, like I usually do.

I love the Hampton Contour palette @GG84! I just wish the...

I love the Hampton Contour palette @GG84! I just wish the pans were larger.

Re: I love the Hampton Contour palette @GG84! I just wish the...

@Lazybeautybeast Is it super tiny?

Conversation Stats
Photos20
  • tarte palettes.jpg
  • stila.jpg
  • 77 pro brush.JPG
  • amore pacific.jpg
  • p403626-av-01-thumb400.jpg
  • s1815208-main-thumb-400.jpg
  • s1990241-main-thumb-400.jpg
  • s2076560-main-thumb-400.jpg
  • 785642.JPG