Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Weekly Wow 10/18

We are back with another round of Weekly Wows! But before we get into this week’s offering here are a few reminders:

* The Weekly Wow program is offered in the US and Canada (online and in-store).

* Deals go live each Thursday and most are only on sale for one week only.

* When items sell out, they are gone so I suggest hopping on your favorite deals early!

s1965102-main-thumb-400.jpgp421939-av-01-thumb400.jpg

Milk Holographic Highlighting Powder- $24 $12 (US) $30.50 $15.25 (CA)

This highlight is talc free and contains coconut, mango, and avocado oils to hydrate and soothe. The formula is a soft and velvety powder, almost like a cream that blends very well, and it is highly pigmented (seriously the pictures do not do it any justice).

Spoiler
IMG_3192.jpgIMG_3197.jpg

Screen Shot 2018-10-17 at 1.07.32 PM.png

Sephora Collection Contour Blush Palette- $28 $14 (US) $35 $17.50 (CA)

Talk about a great deal! This palette contains 6 different shades of blush, Rosy Nude (matte), Pink Peach (shimmer), Bronze (shimmer), Rust (shimmer), Rose (matte), Orange Peach (shimmer). Although they’re all blushes I also used them as eyeshadow, the Rosy Nude to contour, and the bronze shimmer as a highlighter, and they look absolutely beautiful!

IMG_3190.jpg

s1161629-main-thumb-400.jpg

Dr. Brandt Pores No More Pore Refiner Primer- $ $22.50 (US) $55 $27.50 (CA)

I was so stocked to try this primer because I’ve heard wonderful things about it and I loved the texture, smell, and how it feels. It really minimized the look of my pores right away and made my foundation go on very smoothly. A little went a long way and even though it is a matte primer it didn’t make my skin look dry. This is definitely a Weekly Wow I will be adding to my shopping cart!

Screen Shot 2018-10-17 at 12.59.15 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-10-17 at 12.59.56 PM.png

Clinique 3-step Skincare System (Type 2 for Dry skin and Type 3, 4 for Combination to Oily Skin) $47 $23.50 (US ONLY)

I committed to trying the 3-step Skincare system for combination to oily skin for a month and I’m actually really sad I have to give it back. I love that it is only a three-step routine because it made my nights and mornings so much easier. The cleanser and toner are full size and contain over 6 oz. so they last for quite a while. I did notice fewer breakouts on my face and my skin wouldn’t get as oily throughout the day as it used to but it also didn’t dry my skin as other products have in the past. Overall it is a great and easy skincare routine if you’re looking to try something new!

s2047579-main-thumb-400.jpgUrban Decay Backtalk Palette $59 $29 (CA ONLY)

We previously reviewed and played this UD beautiful palette and I’m so jelly Canada gets to have it as a Weekly Wow again! Both the eyeshadow and face formulas are so buttery and pigmented a little goes a long way, the colors are so beautiful and perfect for fall!

ud_backtalk_palette.jpg

Laneige Two Toned Lipstick $35 $18 (CA ONLY)

Laneige Brightening Sparkling Capsule Mist $36 $18 (CA ONLY)

Laneige Bright Renew Capsule Sleeping Mask $36 $18 (CA ONLY)

We didn’t get a chance to try any of these products out but I am curious to know if any of you have tried them out and what you think of them?

Have you tried any Laneige product? Show & Tell!

Weekly Wow 10/18

@brenda BT do you have any idea of sneak peek of weekly wows tomorrow?

Re: Weekly Wow 10/18

@farooq The thread of tomorrow’s weekly wows is already up.

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/Weekly-Wow-10-25/m-p/4260590#M64656

@fatimamummy thank you

Weekly Wow 10/18

The fact that Clinique was already sold out when I logged on at 5a leads me to believe you didn't have very many sets. 😖

Agreed! It seems to have sold out instantly 

RE: Weekly Wow 10/18

Thanks for thread! Helpful!

Weekly Wow 10/18

will the Urban decay pallette will be available before the weekly wow ends?😔

Hi @farooq

Items at sale prices are available at that price while supplies last. Thanks!

-Mali 

hai @MaliBT do you know the sneak peek of weekly wows of nov 1st 2018

@farooq

I don't at the moment. I would check back on the site. Thanks!

-Mali 

@MaliBT thank you

it was backtalk pallette

it was backtalk pallette

RE: Re: Weekly Wow 10/18

@MaliBT it hasnt been in stock at all though yet its being advertised, thats why people are asking

Re: RE: Re: Weekly Wow 10/18

@farooq + @sydtomato,

Which Urban Decay palette are you looking for exactly?

-Mali 

@MaliBT it was backtalk palette

@farooq,

I just looked and it is showing as sold out, but I am double checking to see what happened with it! I would also check with your local store. They might have some! 

-Mali

Hi I’m sorry but when exactly does the sale end for the weekly wow ? Isn’t it Wed night or Thurs morning ?

I think it officially ends at midnight PST Wednesday, which is I believe is 3AM EST on Thursday.

@MaliBT thank you so much.if you could confirm that is available,i could purchase it from store.thank you.

@farooq,

Just wanted to update you. I confirmed that this is sold out and not coming back online. Some of the stores still have them though! You would need to contact your local Sephora stores. Thank you for your patience!

-Mali 

60 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos11
  • s1965102-main-thumb-400.jpg
  • p421939-av-01-thumb400.jpg
  • IMG_3197.jpg
  • IMG_3192.jpg
  • s1161629-main-thumb-400.jpg
  • Screen Shot 2018-10-17 at 12.59.56 PM.png
  • Screen Shot 2018-10-17 at 12.59.15 PM.png
  • s2047579-main-thumb-400.jpg