Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Weekly Wow 10/11!

Happy Tuesday BIC! Get ready for another Weekly Wow sneak peek. And as always, before we start just a few reminders: 

• The Weekly Wow program is offered in the US and Canada (online and in-store). 
  • Deals go live each Thursday and most are only on sale for one week only. 
  • When items sell out, they are gone so I suggest hopping on your favorite deals early! 

becca gloss.jpg

BECCA - Liptuitive Glow Lip Gloss$12.50 (US) $15 (.CA) 
This gloss contains color-blooming technology that reacts to the chemistry of your lips to create a perfectly pink shade. It has blue and purple sparkles but when you apply it actually turns into a light pink pretty shade and it's so lightweight, I forgot I was wearing it (see the picture below)

s1898220-main-thumb-400.jpgKate Somerville Wrinkle Warrior™ 2-in-1 Plumping Moisturizer + Hyaluronic Serum 1.7 oz/ 50 mL $95 $47 (US) $114 $57 (CA) 

This an all-in-one plumping moisturizer and serumMy co-worker tried it and she liked the fragrance and texture, she said it was easy to work with because it’s not too watery, which make it work well with other products. It also doesn’t leave any residue on the skin.  

T3 SinglePass Curl 1.25” Ceramic Long Barrel Curling and Wave Iron White/Off-whiteand T3 SinglePass Curl 1.25” Ceramic Long Barrel Curling and Wave Iron White/Off-white $160 $129 (US- .COM ONLY) $200 $162 (.CA ONLY) IMG_3117.jpg

@KatieBT and I had the chance to test these out over the weekend, Katie tried the wave iron and I tried the curling iron. The curling iron was a bit thicker than I’m used to, but it heats up very quickly, made my waves last all night and it was super easy to use. Katie loved how fast the Singlepass curled her hair. She was concerned about how curly her waves were at first but combed through them with her fingers and loved her final look (see above), which was beachy and had held for three days now! 

Are you team curling iron or curling wand? Show and tell!

RE: Re: Weekly Wow 10/11!

I was thinking the samee. The color in the tube is so pretty I thought about buying it just for it to sit there for me to look at. Haha

It's not just you. Those shade-adjusting pinks always loo...

It's not just you. Those shade-adjusting pinks always look awful on me, but that alien blue tube is gorgeous on its own.

Re: Weekly Wow 10/11!

@BrendaBT,

Thanks for the previews!  Decisions, decisions!   🙂

Thank you @BrendaBT! ☺️ It looks like a nice set of products, especially that T3 curler- @KatieBT is major hair goals 😍😍

RE: Weekly Wow 10/11!

@KatieBT Your hair looks lovely! I am almost tempted to buy this now.

The palette Swatches look beautiful, does anyone think this palette could also be used for eyeshadow?

Re: RE: Weekly Wow 10/11!

@sarahshter I totally used it to create an eye look too! It works great and blends wonderful 🙂

Yes. I agree.

Yes, totally!!! That would look gorgeous!

thank you so much gals, definitely going to pick this up...

thank you so much gals, definitely going to pick this up then!

I wonder who that fabulous hair model is?! 😉

Thanks for keeping us in the loop of the latest Weekly Wow's @BrendaBT!

@BrendaBT  Thank you for letting us know! The Becca lip gloss looks really interesting.

I have been wanting that SC Spice Market palette, so excited!! 👍🏻❤️

Conversation Stats
Photos4
  • becca gloss.jpg
  • s1898220-main-thumb-400.jpg
  • IMG_3117.jpg
testing