Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Weekly Beauty Challenge: Name Your Look

Among the many fun and personal touches that Marc Jacobs added to his beauty collaboration with Sephora, one of the touches I particularly love is how he named all of his Eye-Conic Palettes after an iconic beauty look that he loves, and then included corresponding colors in the collection to get that look. I think that it speaks to his philosophy that beauty is supposed to be fun and aspirational, with a little bit of fantasy thrown in for good measure.

So for this week's Beauty Challenge, let's sound off: If you had to name your signature beauty look, what would you call it? I'm super excited about your responses, btw. I think this is going to be a fun one. Show & Tell!

mj2.jpg

Re: Weekly Beauty Challenge: Name Your Look

I think my look is understated (I was going to call it The Wallflower).  I stay away from bright, bold colors.  Although I do like dark lipstick and coral or raspberry blush.  My eyes are usually neutral or shades of purple or plum.

Some days I'd definitely be "The Hot Mess"  or the "4-year old playing with her mom's makeup" but generally, when everything goes right, I think my look is pretty classic.

I feel sort of boring, was just going through my makeup and realizing that all of my bright shades no longer appeal to me, at all. On a daily basis I'd say the "Skin is the Star" since my makeup is very simple and all about showing off healthy, radiant skin. When I do my makeup I'd say "Simple Smokey" since a standard smokey eye works super well with my features/ eye shape. And since I wear glasses now and my photo on here is old, a woman I work with saw it and was like "who is that?" so if I was done up and w/out glasses "Who Is That?" is probably accurate.

Hmmm, I like to change it up, but I'd go with Clean, Natural Girly as my descriptors

I am just happy to have graduated from "The Racoon" which was my signature look in high school. XD It just took years of growing up, hours of practice and countless YouTube videos...

Anonymous Insider

Mine would be The Goth or maybe the Goth Rocker. Pretty obvious...

I like "pants-on-head-crazy" though...that's awesome. I wanna see a drawing for that! lol

Anonymous Insider

I'd probably be the classic. I pretty much have my daily look down to a science: cat eyes, bright lipstick, and a coordinating blush. It works with every outfit and I can get it done in about 15 minutes. I don't usually wear shadow unless I'm going out for the evening or have some sort of special event.

Re: Weekly Beauty Challenge: Name Your Look!

The pants-on-head-crazy? LOL Seriously though probably The Glamabilly, because I just love the crazy bright, ridiculous colors but my sense of style is a bit off the main stream and I don't really care, like that crazy red neck relative we all have that always shows up to the family functions without shoes. 😄

Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • mj2.jpg
testing