Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Weekly Beauty Challenge: Give Thanks

For this week's Beauty Challenge, let's give thanks (in true BeautyTalk fashion):

What beauty product are you thankful for?

Show & Tell!

(For the record, I'm thankful that my job involves chatting with you guys about all things beauty. It's been such a treat getting to know you! #realtalk)

Give thanks 11.25.jpg

Re: Weekly Beauty Challenge: Give Thanks

I am thankful for my Dr. Brandt Glow Kit, my Laura Mercier concealer, YSL Touche Eclat foundation and luminizing pen, and Nars Multiple in Copacabana for helping me to glow every morning even when I stay up all night searching for makeup! And of course, I am thankful for all the sephora makeup artists and skincare experts (and fans!) both in store and BT!!

I'm thankful for Urban Decay eyeliners, Buxom Lash mascara, Make Up For Ever HD Microfinish Powder, and BB cream. I am most thankful I found BT. I love this positive and informative forum.

I'm thankful for Hourglass Icon liquid lipstick and lip gloss. It is now my favorite red!  

image.jpg

I'm also thankful to have found BT, the Mods are super helpful, I've gotten some fantastic advice from you ladies and Candice your nails are always awesome!  That is the highlight of my Thursdays. 😀

Super thankful for my Shiseido's Nourishing Base Primer. The only thing that holds the curl for my stick-straight asian lashes! Definitely my HG! 🙂

#TMI

I am thankful for Caudalie Beauty Elixir. It makes the first couple days of periods infinitely more bearable (clammy skin and queasy stomach, ugh)

And I'm thankful for BeautyTalk, all the pretty makeup, girl talk and great advice. Heart

Thankful for my NARS lipstick in Mascate that I am wearing today! A lovely winter color.

And for all of you and your great advice! 🙂

I'm super thankful for my Kat Von D concealer right now! I have to swim at school this week and only have a minute or so to do my makeup afterwards, and this is literally a lifesaver!

s1555978-main-hero.jpg

I'm totally Thankful for this Bite Lip Kit! It's AMAZING! 

I'm So in love with it!

P.s. I thankful for BeautyTalk! I love chatting with your lovely ladies, And the MODS are so helpful!

And Candace, your Amazing! I love all these ideas you have and talking nail stuff with you is awesome! 😄

Conversation Stats
Photos7
  • Give thanks 11.25.jpg
  • s1555978-main-hero.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • Too-Faced-Set5.jpg
  • Clarisonic Mia
  • image.jpg
  • Clarisonic Mia 2
testing